Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

cinare wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:40 am

Thank you for your time and effort!
1. Do you mean the setting: Alerts on open bar true/false? I cannot find a alertsOnCurrent
2. I found ceveral, but none truly or this modified one. But I will test it in demo mode. Thanks
3. Thank you! I will check it out.

I have one remaining question if I may:
4. Is it possible to add buy/sell arrows to the haos - visual (mtf + alerts).ex4?
Under what buy/sell conditions?

jmd1982 wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:08 am i'm new to all this so please forgive my stupidity.. is there a set of instructions somewhere on how to use this? i tried searching you-tube nothing came up and searching this on google just brings me to links to download it.
Hey welcome to Forex Station, Tutorials are on the pages preceeding this one (Start on page one and continue forward) with an introduction by Jimmy and Example by Mr.Tools. I personally prefer the Haos over the Chaos :) .

This indicator thread list may be useful.
viewtopic.php?p=1295349658#p1295349658
These users thanked the author EducatedHustle for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jedidiah
Free your mind.

EducatedHustle wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:47 am
Hey welcome to Forex Station, Tutorials are on the pages preceeding this one (Start on page one and continue forward) with an introduction by Jimmy and Example by Mr.Tools. I personally prefer the Haos over the Chaos :) .

This indicator thread list may be useful.
viewtopic.php?p=1295349658#p1295349658
Thank you! I had not discovered that post yet. I prefer Haos also. I'm using: haos - visual (mtf + alerts).ex4. I believe Mr. Tools created it.

I just want alerts (with arrows if possible) on the Oversold and Overbought areas. Pref. only on exit of the area. And add that into an EA eventually...
These users thanked the author cinare for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:13 am

About the alerts yes it's the same. On the arrows fast wpr or slow wpr ob/os exit?
Thank you! I will adjust the alertsOnCurrent,

Is it possible to give them both? Arrows and Alerts on both fast wpr and slow wpr exit? That way I can decide on the spot. I haven't figured out a trend that always applies...

If you have to choose, fast please...

cinare wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:24 am

Thank you! I will adjust the alertsOnCurrent,

Is it possible to give them both? Arrows and Alerts on both fast wpr and slow wpr exit? That way I can decide on the spot. I haven't figured out a trend that always applies...

If you have to choose, fast please...
Put the arrows on both.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
rudiarius, Kiwi, Jimmy, moey_dw, uncle wong, simontw, camisa, pipsquirrel, Patrick K, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:11 am

Put the arrows on both.
Wicked upgrade to one of the best indicators of all time. Thank you Cinare for the idea and Mrtools for taking time to upgrade this one for us :hug:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

IdeaRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:11 am
Put the arrows on both.
my oh my it is a great update!!! mrtoolz pls can u give us a version whci can changing the levels color 2 our choice? :idea:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈