Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:39 am Added the mtf, on the alerts and arrows gonna have to figure out a work around, in mt4 you are only allowed think it is around 63 characters in your iCustom call and am right at that now, so working on a way around that.
Dear mrtools,

Could you please modify it so it's possible to hide the Divergence Lines but keep the Arrows showing?

Also could you add Alerts for the WPR?

Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

Kiwi wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:27 am Hey Chu Chu and SWicak,

After yesterday experiment i come to the conclusion that maybe a faster 4Hr Haos on a 1Hr chart would give better signals than a 1HR haos on a 1HR chart at default settings. I don't recommended overlaying oscillator, so ill post the two MTF i have..

So set haos to four hour timeframe and change the fast WPR to 10 and the slow WPR to 48 and backtest this on a 1HR chart.

Chaos Visual averages 1.43.ex4

haos - visual (mtf + alerts).ex4
If only I had the haos indicator mql4 file - vsiual (mtf + alerts), I would make you a crazy expert advisor. I almost always win with this indicator. Too bad you have to be in front of your screen all the time. Too bad.