Re: Gann Indicators

Intrest 1 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:27 pm Hello kvak.
I have my personal HighLow oscillators. They are made according to my formula and are calculated as the difference in price changes in relation to the open price type of the specified period. The crossover signal absolutely corresponds to the breakdown of the HighLow MA channel.
Name abbreviation means High-Open-Open-Low ( HOOL)
I made something similar as request but with price close...I made little change in indicator, now have menu for calculation with CLOSE or OPEN price...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
iPar, Intrest 1, Alphonse91, Chickenspicy, Jimmy

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:06 pm I made something similar as request but with price close...I made little change in indicator, now have menu for calculation with CLOSE or OPEN price...

The whole point of calculating through open is the desire to avoid blinking the indicator on the current bar. I also tried to change the ADX calculation by dividing the highlow through the open as well. This gave some improvements and the indicator began to dance less on the current bar, but the signal could still disappear when the price on one bar went very sharply in both directions, first in one,
then to another.
I don't know yet how to interpret the signals of this new version, but let's look at it)))

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:06 pm I made something similar as request but with price close...I made little change in indicator, now have menu for calculation with CLOSE or OPEN price...

There are two options on the picture, one open, the second close with a period of 3 according to the method of Larry Williams.
Klose honks a little faster, but the signal is unstable. Maybe there is a way to combine both options in one window? I don't know what it will look like, but maybe something interesting will appear
Attachments

I also have a highlow version on S-RoC. The default settings are for four-hour charts. Maybe you will like it
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post (total 2):
kvak, Chickenspicy

boytoy wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:50 pm This is just clever I really do like the neat options and how you've added a displays for the Histogram bars Oscillator lines plus all of them :clap:

They are a such a bonus. Is this oscillator based off this indicator viewtopic.php?p=1295454737#p1295454737 here? Pardon me for being un sure.
Hello.
I added one more average to the list of averages...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
Skyold, Chickenspicy, josi, thomdel, Alphonse91, Krunal Gajjar, 太虚一毫, yoki, RodrigoRT7

boytoy wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:50 pm This is just clever I really do like the neat options and how you've added a displays for the Histogram bars Oscillator lines plus all of them :clap:

They are a such a bonus. Is this oscillator based off this indicator viewtopic.php?p=1295454737#p1295454737 here? Pardon me for being un sure.
HILO Channel update for 2023 (main chart)

In oscillator have hard code close period to 1....It is comparable...
In your quote post in indicator was founded some bugs...here is newest version...

For the Oscillator version, please see: HILO channel OMA Oscillator.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 14):
josi, Jimmy, Chickenspicy, thomdel, Skyold, Krunal Gajjar, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, eduarescobar, iPar, RodrigoRT7, Ricstar_8, hamrish3d, Akela

kvak wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:40 am Hello.
Hi my friend,
your codings are simply ingenious. I would have liked to have the two new codes 7 years ago. Then I would be today certainly on a completely different level than I am today.
My note to all who are starting or have started trading: This is a complete TRADING SYSTEM.
Simple and ingenious setup. Both for the ENTRY and for the EXIT. Everything is clearly defined.
My suggestion: Backtest with at least 250 trades.
1. you know how your system works.
2. you trust your system and are confident.
3. there are no stress moments.
Good luck.
Skyold
EDIT: If you have the time and the possibility, then I would like to ask you to add a button to the hl-oscillator (2x +oma).
Thanks in advance
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 6):
kvak, Chickenspicy, Alphonse91, Jedidiah, Gethsemane, RodrigoRT7
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

kvak wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:40 am Hello.

Respected kvak,

Your are simply WOW & Super Super Super.

The way you design all these Indicators is simply Superb.

Thanks for providing all these Indicators to forum.

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
Thanks Again & Again.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, kvak, Tradehunter, Jedidiah, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7

Skyold wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:05 am
EDIT: If you have the time and the possibility, then I would like to ask you to add a button to the hl-oscillator (2x +oma).
Thanks in advance
Buttoned version for hl osci.
Button not working with objects(lines, arrows atd....)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Skyold, RodrigoRT7, BeatlemaniaSA