Re: Gann Indicators

Dear Mr Tools and KVak,

Just an idea I have, is it possible to integrate the Tim Morris Moving Averages into the SSL averages?

I compare both screenshots below: 1st is Tim Morris MA and 2nd is SSL with Zero Lag Hull FEMA. as you can see, the TMMA is clearly "smoother" and faster than one of the fastest MA I know of (ZLHFEMA).

If the combination of TMMA into the SSL is possible it might be a killer trend following MA.

Thanks.
Attachments

chickensword wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:48 pm May Mr Tools add different averages to this? Instead of jurik only please , with gratitude!
Gann High Low Channel Histogram indicator

Added all the averages I have. Also added auto next time frame and optimized the code a bit.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
sylvester21, Chickenspicy, josi, Skyold, kvak, yoki, 太虚一毫, Ganesh, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7

Gann High Low Oscillator indicator

Dont know if there is some oscillator of HL channel. I made one for experimenting...
In this case is oscillator of two HL channel.

For the main chart version, please see: HILO channel OMA.

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:52 am Gann High Low Oscillator indicator

Dont know if there is some oscillator of HL channel. I made one for experimenting...
This is just clever I really do like the neat options and how you've added a displays for the Histogram bars Oscillator lines plus all of them :clap:

They are a such a bonus. Is this oscillator based off this indicator viewtopic.php?p=1295454737#p1295454737 here? Pardon me for being un sure.
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post:
kvak

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:52 am Gann High Low Oscillator indicator

Hello kvak.
I have my personal HighLow oscillators. They are made according to my formula and are calculated as the difference in price changes in relation to the open price type of the specified period. The crossover signal absolutely corresponds to the breakdown of the HighLow MA channel.
Name abbreviation means High-Open-Open-Low ( HOOL)
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, RodrigoRT7