Re: Stop Loss Style Indicators

sylvester21 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:15 pm Dear Mr Tools,

Thank you for this indicator.
Can you help to update it with all the latest EAverages MA, plus the On/Off button?

Thanks!
Hello, I have this version...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
Tradehunter, Skyold, sylvester21, thomdel, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar, pail1217, RockRobb

Tradehunter wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:11 am Hello Kvak

Would it be possible for you to add a distance to atr line display, such as in the image.
It would be great if the number could change color with the candles possibly, Thanks much!

Try this...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
Skyold, Chickenspicy, Tradehunter, 太虚一毫, sylvester21, Jedidiah, talaate, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:43 am Keltner Channel with all Averages Filers, Alerts & MTF

Added mtf, all the averages and alerts added a few posts above.
Finally, I managed to find some time to do my experiments with !!! keltner averages channel stop (mtf + alerts).ex4. I combined it with a lot of other indicators and the results varied (in backtesting & demo trading). The most interesting about these tests is the discovery that the best results were obtained when it was combined with... itself!

Simplicity wins! Using just three instances of this indicator, the results showed that I may finally find the settings that will produce steadily way more winning, than losing trades. It's not easy, the combinations are infinite, and a lot of hard work has to be done further, but I'm committed to succeeding. I would be very happy to share here my results, giving by this way something tiny (but mine!) back to this so supportive community.

Staring at my screen for hundreds of hours, trying to see when these three indicators comply as to take a trade, is not easy for me (I'm wearing multifocal glasses, I'm not so comfortable with them, and my eyes are getting tired easily). It would be much easier for me, if there was a way for the 3 indicators to be united into one, producing an arrow when they are pointing in the same direction. Do you believe is this a good idea, to give it a chance? If yes, would there be the option for the 4 arrows – the 3 starting dots of the lines & the signal up-down arrow when all 3 comply – to be all different and, also, for their kind (code) and size to be user-defined?

I would be more than happy if you would do me this big favor that would make my work easier!
(If you wouldn't, that's OK, too. Be well! I realize that you cannot do everything for everyone in this vast community.)

Have a nice weekend!

Best Regards,
Panayiotis

Tradehunter wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:07 am Hello Kvak

Can you modify this indicator so multiple versions can be run on the same timeframe/chart.
There seems to be an issue with the button not functioning with 2 running at the same time.

Thanks so much
There is no bug, you must use diffrent btn_text(original is ATR, change it to for example ATR+1 and change coordinate x,y for place button....
Attachments

NRTR (Nick Rypock Trailing Reverse) indicator

The NRTR (Nick Rypock Trailing Reverse) indicator was originally authored by Konstantin Kopyrkin. Nick Rypock is derived from the surname Kopyrkin written backwards.

The indicator is based on the idea that small corrective movements against the overall trend should be ignored, and movements in contrast to the larger (main) above certain levels can be considered opportunities to re-join a prevailing trend.

Request for adding button...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
Tradehunter, thomdel, josi, Woodyz, iPar, Jimmy, Mundu19, RodrigoRT7, alexm