Re: Various Expert Advisors

Antonio wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:19 am MFI_R2_EA_v2.3 вот такие ошибки, наверно нужен индикатор, я найти не смог
Removed all the warnings but still getting the order modify error but since by default it is using the Bluto trailing psar, wondering if the psar was just to close but not getting the stdlib error on my tester.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Antonio

Now I'll check everything out of everything laid out in this topic, in my opinion it's another adviser that may be interesting while Mandarin is at work, but I like Mandarin more, since it is built on clear indicators and the advisor's logic is clear, but the difficulty is one, for optimization Mandarin for some reason is very heavy, I think it needs to be rewritten, making it easier for the advisor to remove indicators from it, so that he directly accesses the indicators loaded into the terminal, rather than built into it, but the settings of the same indicators are left in block advisors, with what would separately for buying and selling can be set up (the view) and thanks Mrtools, that in the subject, I think joint efforts can be worthy of its own owl !!!

stdlib, still linked to this indicator, not loaded, is it an indicator? is there any? what kind of beast is this? :D it seems like a problem with a trawl, with trawl options, on a trawl with a child this error occurs
Volente Deo

Antonio wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:23 pm Now I'll check everything out of everything laid out in this topic, in my opinion it's another adviser that may be interesting while Mandarin is at work, but I like Mandarin more, since it is built on clear indicators and the advisor's logic is clear, but the difficulty is one, for optimization Mandarin for some reason is very heavy, I think it needs to be rewritten, making it easier for the advisor to remove indicators from it, so that he directly accesses the indicators loaded into the terminal, rather than built into it, but the settings of the same indicators are left in block advisors, with what would separately for buying and selling can be set up (the view) and thanks Mrtools, that in the subject, I think joint efforts can be worthy of its own owl !!!

stdlib, still linked to this indicator, not loaded, is it an indicator? is there any? what kind of beast is this? :D it seems like a problem with a trawl, with trawl options, on a trawl with a child this error occurs
It's this one it goes in mq4 include folder.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:59 pm Disable EA on News
Users can manage time before/after news - news impacting level select able - which currency to handle and or all choice
and some more features - but i have not test it so please first check it on demo
Note : some extra files are required too for to work this EA - ("Wininet.dll" - "WinUser32.mqh")
try this one
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

Hi coders and MT4 experts, I wonder if anyone can point to an expert advisor that will open trades on closes outside of Keltner channels. I'm looking to trade back into the band from a close beyond the upper or lower keltner channel band. Does such a thing exist already? Thanks very much.

Tr3add wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:51 pm Hi coders and MT4 experts, I wonder if anyone can point to an expert advisor that will open trades on closes outside of Keltner channels. I'm looking to trade back into the band from a close beyond the upper or lower keltner channel band. Does such a thing exist already? Thanks very much.
I am not sure if this exist or not. But from me I can code it if you can prove in any way what you proposing is worthwhile. If there's no one who wants to code unconditionally.