Re: Various Expert Advisors

simon_n3z wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:37 am Been working with this swb_grid_stealth EA...

got the trend settings about right.....see the setfile.

I am doing more testing, buy I ask good forum komrade Mr.Tools please to add EquityLoss...

Post some feedback please..............

PS: unlike a variant of this EA, this one does fully work with no error..
Hi, your bot pours, it is this set that you put, the test was made in TDS-2 with a quality of 99% can help with testing no problem, but the MT 4 in the tester confused the room that something to chase, as no modelarii spread , no slippage, missing values of the swap , Commission and so and so, I will try to adjust the settings to your owl will take time so have patience... Your bot doesn't see the trend, in flat enough for him to close, but Martin is most severe, they usually do not last long in the market, will give a few tips for revision 1). need a trend indicator from Mladen or mrtools someone like that, on the MA, which will determine the trend on the older frame with the specified resolution limitation of the other indicators to open, for example the number of candles 2) is mandatory point stop loss, 3). need distance between orders , now works best floating , for example on the ATR, but I find in the Internet the options are endless you can, a fixed distance is a utopia

so bot incorrectly believes a profit, he conceals minus the whole large grid if you specify a small profit , with 50 of the button, i.e. it needs to cover the entire mesh in the +50 button we he was not allowed to beat them in the negative , the calculation is not correct , you will need to see where done correctly, can provide You with this owl can be made from there or at least to peep how it's done...
Attachments
Volente Deo

cm fishing
This is "Vladimir Khlystov" EA code,a kind of on chart trading dashboard
Author : The Expert Advisor opens positions after the price passes the specified distance: 1 step up - sells, 1 step down - buys. That way it creates a grid, which can be closed manually using the EA buttons or placed at the expert's disposal by pressing the automated trading button.
Pressing the 'X buy' button closes all buy positions. Pressing the 'X sell' button closes all sell positions. Pressing the 'X all' button closes all positions opened by the EA. If the corresponding 'auto' buttons are pressed, the closure is performed automatically once the specified profit is reached. The profit is specified in the edit box (to the left of the 'auto' button).

The following settings allow to specify the lot size and step of the corresponding buy and sell directions. There is no need to go to the main parameters, all parameters can be adjusted directly in the trading window and they are stored in the global variables. This way all the parameters and pressed buttons are automatically restored after a restart.

This is a semi-automatic EA, therefore it should be tested only in visualization mode. Optimization is not required for this EA.

The operation principle is not complicated. Look for the suitable profit in either direction and press the button. After that, wait for the profit of the other direction to reach the desired result... After some practice in the strategy tester, it is possible to obtain such picture and start real trading.
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
GoldenFibo
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello, I’m after recommendations on coders that can help me create an EA. I like the quality of this group . I’ve attached screen shots and a flow diagram to explain how I would like it to operate . It’s based on MACD, ADX and PSAR. Using a Hull moving average or fixed TP to exit. Along with other conditions . Could someone let me know how much this is likely to cost, for a quality programmer to do. and if anyone can help me out. Many Thanks. Darren. See attached. must be able to optimise in the strategy tester ( mt4)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darrenfx for the post (total 4):
Krelian99, Jimmy, Skyold, GoldenFibo

Darrenfx wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:58 am Hello, I’m after recommendations on coders that can help me create an EA. I like the quality of this group . I’ve attached screen shots and a flow diagram to explain how I would like it to operate . It’s based on MACD, ADX and PSAR. Using a Hull moving average or fixed TP to exit. Along with other conditions . Could someone let me know how much this is likely to cost, for a quality programmer to do. and if anyone can help me out. Many Thanks. Darren. See attached. must be able to optimise in the strategy tester ( mt4)
Welcome here along with your pretty strategy - :)
Try requesting here regarding paid coding
viewtopic.php?f=579491&t=8473027

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:31 am It is the very first time I see a flow diagram in a Forex forum. A man with a plan. Guy, you gave me back hope... :thumbup:
Honey Tobi
Yes,really we rarely seeing traders came with some pre and prepared knowledge and idea - and missing such too

LikeRe: Various Expert Advisors

Darrenfx wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:58 am I like the quality of this group .
Welcome to the group. We like the quality of your post mate and it looks like you're onto something special. Excellent stuff :clap:

Will ask our head coder Mrtools to PM you his details for further discussion!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

yoruga wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:21 am Hello SRs Mntiwana: I am looking for an EA that works in M1, scalping, and with a linel tendency or crossing of emas, do you know any? , have you tried this type of eas? I ordered to make one, but either the idea was very good or the opposite, a greeting.
welcome man
will try to find some thing if there is

MagnifyRe: Various Expert Advisors

Hello SRs Mntiwana: I am looking for an EA that works in M5, Based on MACD (34,150,9) and EMA (76), simple like that......

Buy when the cross Macd lines, since the price goes up ema 76;
Sell when tre cross Macd lines, since the price goes down ema 76.
TP 20 pips with trailing by 5 and SL 10 pips........
It will be a great idea to consider divergences for exit and convergence for trailing stop,,,,,,
Thanks and God Bless You!!
Attachments