Re: Various Expert Advisors

Been working with this swb_grid_stealth EA...

got the trend settings about right.....see the setfile.

I am doing more testing, buy I ask good forum komrade Mr.Tools please to add EquityLoss...

Post some feedback please..............

PS: unlike a variant of this EA, this one does fully work with no error..
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

Hello to Everybody,

I am looking for an Expert Advisor that has the possibility to open an inverse position immediately after a Stop Loss ... other capabilities like Working Hours, Take Profit and Stop Loss are also needed ...
If there is any working and possibly sharable please advice ...
Thanks in advance for any help ....

Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:55 am Hello to Everybody,

I am looking for an Expert Advisor that has the possibility to open an inverse position immediately after a Stop Loss ... other capabilities like Working Hours, Take Profit and Stop Loss are also needed ...
If there is any working and possibly sharable please advice ...
Thanks in advance for any help ....

Best Regards
Dimitri
Do you means when stop loss hit
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:30 am
Do you means when stop loss hit
Dear Mntiwana,
Yes Correct, should Open a Reverse Position immediately after Stop Loss hit. If Take Profit is hit or made a Profitable trade, then no need to open a reverse position, it will just wait for a new signal. I am looking for an EA in mq4 format in order to be adaptable to my research.
Thank you as always for your kind, helpful and prompt reaction.

Best Personal Regards
Dimitri

I like to trade towards a target. Is there an expert that anyone knows of, or can it be done, that will put the TP of positions, whether they are entered @ market, or buy/selllimits, buy/sellstops (ie not yet picked up) at a level that I predetermine as my target exit (ie a price line)?

I have searched extensively for this type of tool and not found anything.

Thank you, regards
Kate

kate682 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:52 am I like to trade towards a target. Is there an expert that anyone knows of, or can it be done, that will put the TP of positions, whether they are entered @ market, or buy/selllimits, buy/sellstops (ie not yet picked up) at a level that I predetermine as my target exit (ie a price line)?

I have searched extensively for this type of tool and not found anything.

Thank you, regards
Kate
Hi fellow trader
You are welcome at first - :)
There are so many almost of every kind,needs to an extensive search,when find will post

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear Mntiwana , Mladen and Mrtools, have you an EA based on precision trend 2.2 Histo ? or a simple EA that if i open a position with precision trend at some pips it split my position in various steps and set stoploss and breakeven ? sorry for my request but im not a coder , i tried with fxdreema to create one for precision trend but nothing :(
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:53 pm Dear Mntiwana , Mladen and Mrtools, have you an EA based on precision trend 2.2 Histo ? or a simple EA that if i open a position with precision trend at some pips it split my position in various steps and set stoploss and breakeven ? sorry for my request but im not a coder , i tried with fxdreema to create one for precision trend but nothing :(
Precision trend is an newest code creation,almost the first ver came in start of 2017 if i am not wrong enough and no EA was coded of it
I think software/s generated codes are not reliable at all,you must engage some coding expert to have an code of today metaquotes compatible,since a lot have been changed regarding MT4/5

mntiwana wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:44 am
Precision trend is an newest code creation,almost the first ver came in start of 2017 if i am not wrong enough and no EA was coded of it
I think software/s generated codes are not reliable at all,you must engage some coding expert to have an code of today metaquotes compatible,since a lot have been changed regarding MT4/5
yes precision trend is very good and new indicator, i think that i must find only an EA to manage my trade and split position, if you know one please tell me, and many thanks mntiwana
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:42 am

yes precision trend is very good and new indicator, i think that i must find only an EA to manage my trade and split position, if you know one please tell me, and many thanks mntiwana
As you explained,i think you asking some specific and personalized EA,you must see some coding experts to code for your personal use and requirement