Re: Various Expert Advisors

simon_n3z wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:20 pm seems that when use_sl_and_tp==true, it still ordermodify 130 errors on the sell martingale tp.

maybe you can see how it looks...

Thank you.

ps: i should have specified where the error was on first post...sorry
Sorry,i misunderstood you at first post,i assume you was talking about warnings in the code,so i simply removed compiled warnings
as for error 130,it belongs to invalid SL/TP levels,try by exceeding the limits,for example if you applied the SL/TP values less than brokers limitations (for example 30) change it to some thing extra than that (for example 100) - hope it will solve,other wise experts can better guide/help you
Errors list are posted here too for users to know what is causing the Error
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:59 pm
Sorry,i misunderstood you at first post,i assume you was talking about warnings in the code,so i simply removed compiled warnings
as for error 130,it belongs to invalid SL/TP levels,try by exceeding the limits,for example if you applied the SL/TP values less than brokers limitations (for example 30) change it to some thing extra than that (for example 100) - hope it will solve,other wise experts can better guide/help you
Errors list are posted here too for users to know what is causing the Error
Thank you mr.Mntiwana,,,,

The proble apears just when using use_sl_and_tp .... and it is just on SELL orders,,, it works fine when doing BUYS, but as soon it starts selling error 130 comes and lags the terminal and machine.

I hope Mr.Tools maybe could take a look and kindly do a fix to the code.

Like I said, buy orders work, just somewhere in the code something is not right with the sell order execution.

Thanks everyone that helped

-simon
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:18 am

Thank you mr.Mntiwana,,,,

The proble apears just when using use_sl_and_tp .... and it is just on SELL orders,,, it works fine when doing BUYS, but as soon it starts selling error 130 comes and lags the terminal and machine.

I hope Mr.Tools maybe could take a look and kindly do a fix to the code.

Like I said, buy orders work, just somewhere in the code something is not right with the sell order execution.

Thanks everyone that helped

-simon
I couldn't get it to do anything getting error 4051 invalid lots amount for OrderSend function, looking in the code not sure what's causing that.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
simon_n3z

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:47 pm
I couldn't get it to do anything getting error 4051 invalid lots amount for OrderSend function, looking in the code not sure what's causing that.
Greetz Mr.Tools.

Thanks you for looking into this. I have never gotten the errors you mentioned...all i had was the err130.

Many thanks

-simon
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

HMA Expert with filter

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:04 am HMAExpert_v2.1
This version is more upgraded - using same indicator for to work and also using one extra indicator ""FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger" as a filter (attached)
Hello mrtools,
I like it to trade with HMA Indies.
Is it possible to modify the expert, that a buy or sell order would be triggered if the indy "FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger" cross the zeor-line?
Alternative filter-indy would be standard macd with parameter 5,15,1 cross zero-line.
Thank you in advanced
best regards Markus
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
andrei-1
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

Re: HMA Expert with filter

marwilli wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Hello mrtools,
I like it to trade with HMA Indies.
Is it possible to modify the expert, that a buy or sell order would be triggered if the indy "FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger" cross the zeor-line?
Alternative filter-indy would be standard macd with parameter 5,15,1 cross zero-line.
Thank you in advanced
best regards Markus
Without going inside code or asking your setup,may i know what "FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger" is doing already ?
i means on what criteria cci is filtering before

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:18 pm
Without going inside code or asking your setup,may i know what "FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger" is doing already ?
i means on what criteria cci is filtering before
dear mntiwana
I have a littel smile of my lipps :-) This indy was posted by you viewtopic.php?p=1295360181#p1295360181 and i´ve tried it in combination with hma ea.

my intension is, to use the hma with a filter. This can be the fx sniper (i think it´s a kind of ema calculation) or an other indi. (2 / 10 /5 /3 the properties)

For alternative filter alwasy a simple cci or macd is possible. Please look at the pic.
For cci standard period 14 and standard level 100/-100 for signal in combination with hma
or
macd standard with 5.15.1 / for signal use use zero-line cross in combination with hma.

I´m not a profi coder and learn more and more. To create own fine code I´m far away of miles :-)
but reading is not so complicated .

My intension is, to find the right code snipsel for a signal witch come back from crossing a level.

hm..... ok my english is not so fine.... hope you unterstand :-)

Target is to get an hma ea with a filter indy (cci, sniper, macd ) . Filter indy start the order if the level cross (cci over100/-100 , sniper + macd over/lower zero-line)
best regards
Markus
Attachments

marwilli wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:49 pm

dear mntiwana
I have a littel smile of my lipps :-) This indy was posted by you viewtopic.php?p=1295360181#p1295360181 and i´ve tried it in combination with hma ea.

my intension is, to use the hma with a filter. This can be the fx sniper (i think it´s a kind of ema calculation) or an other indi. (2 / 10 /5 /3 the properties)

For alternative filter alwasy a simple cci or macd is possible. Please look at the pic.
For cci standard period 14 and standard level 100/-100 for signal in combination with hma
or
macd standard with 5.15.1 / for signal use use zero-line cross in combination with hma.

I´m not a profi coder and learn more and more. To create own fine code I´m far away of miles :-)
but reading is not so complicated .

My intension is, to find the right code snipsel for a signal witch come back from crossing a level.

hm..... ok my english is not so fine.... hope you unterstand :-)

Target is to get an hma ea with a filter indy (cci, sniper, macd ) . Filter indy start the order if the level cross (cci over100/-100 , sniper + macd over/lower zero-line)
best regards
Markus
Dont worry about your English,it is enough ok
you and all other trading community have to know - i am announcing proudly
FS planned and is going to start/open a commercial coding thread soon within few days for to help our valued members,where they can fulfill their personal desires and required strategies and logic's,almost of every kind coding including EAs and Indicators
Of course Mrtools will be handling and dealing this,and you all knows well Mrtools coding status and so long years back experience at TSD,FF and FS

mntiwana wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:43 am
Dont worry about your English,it is enough ok
you and all other trading community have to know - i am announcing proudly
FS planned and is going to start/open a commercial coding thread soon within few days for to help our valued members,where they can fulfill their personal desires and required strategies and logic's,almost of every kind coding including EAs and Indicators
Of course Mrtools will be handling and dealing this,and you all knows well Mrtools coding status and so long years back experience at TSD,FF and FS
hm.... I think there is a missunderstanding. I would´t like to be a coder, for me it´s ok, be able to read a little bit code or change line or color. That´s it. My main intension is to trade, means, .... laptop on, start MT4 , look at my charts and hope the trade is good :-) :-)
I wish you all the best for your project FS which is planned, but at time I´m only searching for solution for my problem.

It seems so, that it´s not so easy to change the ea, so that order send by cross a zero line by the second indy.

At my point of view it makes the impression that my question is wrong here or not liked.
I'm in the wrong forum or thread for such a question? :-)

marwilli wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:13 am

hm.... I think there is a missunderstanding. I would´t like to be a coder, for me it´s ok, be able to read a little bit code or change line or color. That´s it. My main intension is to trade, means, .... laptop on, start MT4 , look at my charts and hope the trade is good :-) :-)
I wish you all the best for your project FS which is planned, but at time I´m only searching for solution for my problem.

It seems so, that it´s not so easy to change the ea, so that order send by cross a zero line by the second indy.

At my point of view it makes the impression that my question is wrong here or not liked.
I'm in the wrong forum or thread for such a question? :-)
Hi brother
dont over guess things

I'm in the wrong forum or thread for such a question? "