Re: Various Expert Advisors

appsoluxions wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:25 am

I am not sure if this exist or not. But from me I can code it if you can prove in any way what you proposing is worthwhile. If there's no one who wants to code unconditionally.
Hi, and thank you for the reply. Essentially I'm looking at ways of automating the discretionary trading I do. Most people I have noticed tend to use Keltner Channels for continuation trades, and I've seen plenty of successful traders on shorter timeframes using the KC in this way. But conversely it's been my experience that on longer time frames price moving beyond the limits of a KC boundary is often a sign that the market is over extended and there follows a correction. It's this correction that I've found profitable.

Hello friends..

I downloaded this expert advisor for free but I do not know how to use it.
Could you try it to know if it works well?
I had read that this is one of the good ones, but I do not know if it will be the same.
I have already analyzed the files in virustotal dot com and they are completely clean.
Thanks for any help.

pin12 wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:04 pm This is an Interesting free EA
You can see it on Youtube, video with this code: xsfKOGlzHrk
Time Frame: H1
Smalest Lot = False, try on demo first, minimum 5.000 cent
thx for sharing this toy cool guy!!! :clap:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hi friends

There is a free EA that as shown in a YouTube video, supposedly never loses, and shows in the video how it works.

But the problem is that the installer (install.exe) that is downloaded from MEGA supposedly has a virus.

The question is, is there any way to disinfect the installer to install the EA?

This is the video (I write the link without the dot, in case it is prohibited in the forum to place YouTube links)

youtube (dot) com/watch?v=CoZkrNwkHaE

Please, if someone can remove the installer's viruses to use the EA, it could be a great help, in case the robot is really good, as seen in the video.

Thanks in advance...

I attached the installer on a zip archive now:

pin12 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:29 pm Hi friends

There is a free EA that as shown in a YouTube video, supposedly never loses, and shows in the video how it works.

But the problem is that the installer (install.exe) that is downloaded from MEGA supposedly has a virus.

The question is, is there any way to disinfect the installer to install the EA?

This is the video (I write the link without the dot, in case it is prohibited in the forum to place YouTube links)

youtube (dot) com/watch?v=CoZkrNwkHaE

Please, if someone can remove the installer's viruses to use the EA, it could be a great help, in case the robot is really good, as seen in the video.

Thanks in advance...

I attached the installer on a zip archive now:
It's a pure scam. Please stay away from these type of videos/links in youtube.

reachme wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:23 am It's a pure scam. Please stay away from these type of videos/links in youtube.
Thanks for the comment friend reach me. I already know the possibility that it is scam, I just want to verify that it is, because sometimes it is not scam, especially if there are positive comments.