Re: Various Expert Advisors

Does anybody have an EA that will plot Buy and sell orders based on dollar amount instead of lot size ? So if I want to make a $100 trade and only want to risk $15 and make $75 in profit , the EA will automatically set a buy or sell trade with a lot size that equals $100 and a TP that equals $75 profit and a SL that equals a $15 loss with just a click of a button.

knsxrty459 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:29 am Does anybody have an EA that will plot Buy and sell orders based on dollar amount instead of lot size ? So if I want to make a $100 trade and only want to risk $15 and make $75 in profit , the EA will automatically set a buy or sell trade with a lot size that equals $100 and a TP that equals $75 profit and a SL that equals a $15 loss with just a click of a button.
i don’t think there is any EA in this thread that matches this spesific way of trading.
but u can achieve this by paying to a mql coder to do this.
but trading system should be completely yours and the way it should work u have to explain that too.
mql5.com (freelance) is a grea website for it.

Re: Various Expert Advisors (EA's) for MT4

Made an expert to simply check what a moving average strategy could do in long term. It buys and sell with the trend as price touches the signal line.
It has the following parameters;

Stop loss multiplier - multiplier for ATR based stop loss.
Take profit multiplier - multiplier for ATR based Take profit.
ATR trailing stop/trigger factor - multiplier for ATR based Trailing stop and when to trigger trailing stop.
Range check multiplier - checks if the price hasn't gone too far because it wont make much sense to take trades if price has already completed its range.
Order size - lots to trade.
Trade comment
Magic number

Attached images shows results(back test on Open prices only) on EURUSD from 8-10-2017 to tilldate.
Please note that I only built this expert to check a simple strategy and build confidence for what kind of volatility based SL & TP could work in long term. So if any one wants to use it please do thorough testing on demo account as it has not been forward tested. It is made specifically for one hour time frame.

Sharing the files. Please put the indicator ma(on ma) in "Examples" folder.
These users thanked the author Darks for the post:
alexm

mntiwana wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:48 am Jurik_TrendStrengthExpert_v2.5
Some correction was in this version - thanks to Mrtools :)
the indicator using same indicators as to previous ver
Can someone please help
The ea's will not open up on the chart with all indicators & ea's in the correct file locations............
It will although open up in the tester but no trades are entered
This also happened with this EA "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive tema 1.1) - EA"
I'm lost now...........What am I missing