Re: Various Expert Advisors

Breakout BSL EA
This is a breakout kind EA - guess it EA model frame with some basic features - some features are inactive in the code,may be those belongs to extra functionality and or belongs to martingale but experts can better explain
i have not tried or tested it - as one of our member was asking for such ea so i posted it here
I hope some kind expert will be do active the features are inactive with possible necessary extensions to make it more flexible and usable for users
Note - so many warnings exist
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Send price quotes by email

Hello Coders,

I´m looking for EA sending price quotes by email every xx minutes. EA "Price Quotes by EMail" see attachment is not working.
EA "E-mail" see attachment is working but sending account details every xx minutes.
Maybe a coder can remove sending account details in EA "E-mai" with sending price qotes. (one quote from one chart)

Regards tiatatta

Re: Send price quotes by email

tiatatta wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:19 pm Hello Coders,

I´m looking for EA sending price quotes by email every xx minutes. EA "Price Quotes by EMail" see attachment is not working.
EA "E-mail" see attachment is working but sending account details every xx minutes.
Maybe a coder can remove sending account details in EA "E-mai" with sending price qotes. (one quote from one chart)

Regards tiatatta
tiatatta

Try this

UniLineBreak_v1__2 nmc
This EA is using (based on) "UniLineBreak_v2 nmc" indicator (posted in "Trend Indicators" thread)
i have not tried but seems wonderful - experts are requested upgrade EA to work with "UniLineBreak_v2.5" version indicator
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
scarletPip

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:49 pm UniLineBreak_v1__2 nmc
This EA is using (based on) "UniLineBreak_v2 nmc" indicator (posted in "Trend Indicators" thread)
i have not tried but seems wonderful - experts are requested upgrade EA to work with "UniLineBreak_v2.5" version indicator
Dearest Mntiwana,
THANK You ... for the uploaded EA and your help ... i will try it and let you know ....
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:58 pm Dearest Mntiwana,
THANK You ... for the uploaded EA and your help ... i will try it and let you know ....
Best Regards
Dimitri
Dear Mntiwana,
For your Info ... the Expert is Working and it is acting accordingly ... it is NOT Working on Indices like DAX or Metals like XAUUSD ... I think there must be some changes in order to work also for those instruments too .... and after testing completion will probably need some changes, will see ....
Thank you so much for the nice initial tool you shared ...
Best Regards
Dimitri

CloseOnTime
Close on Time EA close orders buy or sell or both at time that a user tell the EA in parameters in hours + minutes (for example at 20:57 ) - but be care it take action according to broker time - current symbol or as specified - account # and slippage included too - i tested and it is working,as viewer can see in picture,it closes 2 orders (buy/sell) at time