Re: Range and Renko Indicators for MT4

Masshu wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:01 pm Anyone know what's the reason that M1 & H1 in Median Renko chart will have different kind of bricks? (Box size i used below the pictures are same)
Based on my understand Renko charts ignoring timeframe, it plotted using tick data or some others say price action/close price.

Renko needs a lot of data/candles to properly draw the offline charts that's why Renko is always recommended to load it in M1 chart.

Hi guys,
I don't think most of the newbies know the value of this forum or the quality of Mladen's, Mrtools' indicators.
This is THE BEST you can get for free on a public forum, by the most selfless and talented individuals I know.
To Mladen, Mrtools and all other senior coders, I honestly and sincerely want to Thank you for your invaluable contributions.
Whatever you give, you get back tenfold, so I hope and pray you get all the successes you deserve!

That aside, been looking at other super Non-Repainting indies with Range bars.
These users thanked the author jaayazan for the post (total 3):
Thangarasu, Nbats7979, RodrigoRT7

Desatar wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:31 am Hello MrTools,

can you add alerts and arrows into the indicator when it changes?

Thank you.
D.
Renko Adaptive indicator

Found this version by Mladen and added the extra lines,alerts.and arrows.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Jimmy, moey_dw, marwilli, RplusT, Sutatong, pipsquirrel, Thangarasu, Jedidiah, Forexlearner

mrtools wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:17 pm Found this version by Mladen and added the extra lines,alerts.and arrows.
just so greatful mrtools for u............. only way to describe u
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

bilbao wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 5:20 am The technical indicator MT4 Adaptive Renko traces a trend channel with a calculation algorithm based on the logic of Renko bricks and the ATR Average True Range.

The theory of indicators with adaptive filters was developed by John F. Ehlers in the books "Rocket Science for Traders" and "Cybernetic Analysis for Stock and Futures".

The adaptive indicators using the Hilbert transform to convert an analytic signal into a complex signal composed of two elements.

The Hilbert transform of a function of the real variable is a linear transformation which allows to extend a real signal in the complex domain, so that it satisfies the Cauchy-Riemann equations.

The Adaptive Indicators have an algorithm to determine a dynamic variable period by isolating the market cycles instead of a fixed period for the calculation of the indicator.
Hey, sorry If I'm breaking any law by replying to an old quote, If so I will delete this message
this indicator seems so good at the begging, but he's behaving weirdly.

He is not repainting but he is relying on the start point. If I run in visual mode from one week ago vs two weeks ago the result would be different.
any ideas on how to fix it?

micmac2 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:35 am Mr tools are you able to fix the alert to the TIPU renko indicator? I notice that the alert is late, i would like the alert to come RIGHT when the box changes color. Also can you add alert to the renko_ v1.0 indicator? Both are attached below with screen shots of how good they are
tipu_renko is repaint
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem: