Re: Velocity and Momentum Indicators

Schaff Trend Cycle - gaussian filter velocity
MRTOOLS : This is a Schaff Trend Cycle (STC) using gaussian velocity instead of macd in its calculation,indicator is mtf with alerts on color slope change
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 3):
rabah, michaelB, Chickenspicy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 2:23 pm This is a gaussian filter velocity mtf with alerts and arrow options on zero cross and or on slope.
mrTools
could you please add a coloured MA to this indicator?

I ask because I realized by accident that this indicator set to 21 plots the same as the LBR 3-10 I have posted in "requests and ideas" yesterday. Seems strange to me but you can save your time for my request at that thread.

velocity - atr normalized - floating levels
This is ATR Normalized Velocity - with floating levels but the essence is that it is normalized now
usual prices - interpolated mtf - min/max period - 2 state slope coloring option
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

RplusT wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 4:28 pm mrTools
could you please add a coloured MA to this indicator?

I ask because I realized by accident that this indicator set to 21 plots the same as the LBR 3-10 I have posted in "requests and ideas" yesterday. Seems strange to me but you can save your time for my request at that thread.
RplusT, what rules you want to determine the ma coloring?