Re: Blessing EA

Hi traders,

I tested the Blessing EA for a while in high quality backtests with tickdata from tick data suite and forward tested on demo and live accuont. It is a very good powerful free EA, but...
All I want to say is right now. DO not buy any of the setfiles and run it instantly on a live account. If you buy a setfile for blessing: Make high quality backtests and forward test in demo accountr first. Should be logical, but there are people who do not do that.
DO not put the commercial setfiles as is in a LIVE ACCOUNT. You can do that, but please do not wonder afterwards why EP was hit.

Happy trading
piphunter

LikeRe: Blessing EA

piphunter wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:30 am Hi traders,

I tested the Blessing EA for a while in high quality backtests with tickdata from tick data suite and forward tested on demo and live accuont. It is a very good powerful free EA, but...
All I want to say is right now. DO not buy any of the setfiles and run it instantly on a live account. If you buy a setfile for blessing: Make high quality backtests and forward test in demo accountr first. Should be logical, but there are people who do not do that.
DO not put the commercial setfiles as is in a LIVE ACCOUNT. You can do that, but please do not wonder afterwards why EP was hit.

Happy trading
piphunter
Thanks for the heads up!
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Blessing EA for MT4

this EA is really amazing. It makes me want to create a grid with even more parameters than it has and try to find a good setfile

what i had in mind initially is to create an optimizable grid, but not define any action on each grid, rather let all possible action at each step,and let a basket of action to perform at each step

for instance : at a node : open a buy, open a sell, close buys at a distance of X steps, close all profitable buys, etc...
max number of action per grid = 12;

the grid would be defined only on one side and mirrored for the other side.

it would require a super computer to optimize, but i think it could find some good grids

maybe when i have money, or when the price of renting a super computer is lower( or if someone has aacces to a supercomputer get in touch with me)

Jeff

Antonio wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:01 am Hello friends, a good advisor, have long used, there is one pair on the real. Unfortunately, it's very difficult to optimize, it's not really long, if someone did the version for optimization in the tester, then it would have gone faster ... I spread all that I have for today, sets from different authors and from different versions, But everything works in the latest version, I hope the topic will be supported and optimize all together.

hello,
thanks for the efforts.. so after all this time ... did you manage to find a better setting files ? could you please upload again the latest ones?
does this EA still works properly ?

msnayl wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:02 pm

hello,
thanks for the efforts.. so after all this time ... did you manage to find a better setting files ? could you please upload again the latest ones?
does this EA still works properly ?
Hi, I did not continue this topic, as it is not really to optimize it, too heavy code, I do not have programming knowledge, and for the project none of our coders did not take, I have my own development which is busy for more than a year, so alas but I am not in the subject of this bot
Volente Deo

DownloadRe: Blessing EA for MT4

Hello!

I am hiring a developer to convert this EA to MQ5 version.
Anyone interested in contributing?
Thank you.

By the way, there are a new version of this EA.
The last one released by JTA Today is the version 3.9.6.09, which has some bugs and is slow to optimize.
However, there is version 3.9.6.15 much faster in optimization but with bugs in the overlay lines.

Re: Blessing EA for MT4

Gonzalez74 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:00 pm Hello!

I am hiring a developer to convert this EA to MQ5 version.
Anyone interested in contributing?
Thank you.

By the way, there are a new version of this EA.
The last one released by JTA Today is the version 3.9.6.09, which has some bugs and is slow to optimize.
However, there is version 3.9.6.15 much faster in optimization but with bugs in the overlay lines.
Do u have ex4 last version? I want to try in demo