Re: Various indicators

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:53 am Cycles In Time And Money : An interesting details by Stuart Belknap, Ph.D. - worth reading his pdf

mntiwana wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:09 pm Blau - ergodic di & alerts
This is "Mladen's" version Blau Ergodic Di (divergence index) with alerts
MLADEN : This would be a William Blau ergodic divergence indicator --- in his book he does not have an explicit definition of "ergodic" version of divergence indicator (which he also call a "numerator of TSI" (true strength index) ,but if we apply the logic of how he "convert" a simple indicator to an ergodic version this would be it,in this one 2 kinds of alerts are already included - zero cross and signal cross)
Nice. Sir. Can you please provide some documentation on this indicator? Is there any?

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:53 am Cycles In Time And Money : An interesting details by Stuart Belknap, Ph.D. - worth reading his pdf

mntiwana wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:31 pm FRASMA-SSA_Alert
I am afraid as "SSA" is from repainter family indicators and "ssa of price" used in this indicator "FRASMA-SSA_Alert" -
then 2 more indicators are used too for to work this "FRASMA_v2" (needs to be nmc) - and "JMA_CCI"
all required indicator are attached here
signal are attractive even with default setting - but experts can better explain about repainting behavior
i am not sure but it is said that this is a clone copy of MLADENs "3MACross_Alert" - all in all experts knows better :)

Dear Mtiwana,, please check nothing show in my chartt