Re: Various indicators

mntiwana wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 5:30 am Laguerre PRO Percentile Rank
This is Laguerre PRO percentile rank oscillator indicator
mntiwana

There is no need to post the ex4 files too
The fact that new build of mt4 is messed up does not mean that we have to fix their problems. Maybe that will make them correct all what they need to correct

I'm glad you mentioned the messed-up 1090 version of MT4. It has rendered useless many beloved indicators. I would hope there is an outcry that will force MetaQuotes to clean up their mess, but I am not too optimistic.

In the meantime is there anything we can do to correct the problems ourselves?

Ah I see your advice in another thread.
"Make some nonsense change, compile, undo the change (to revert it to original) and it should work."
It took a few tries but that does seem to to work.
These users thanked the author scarletPip for the post:
Lodi

Price action
One of MLADENS pretty toy Price Action indicator so simple,with 4 basic calculation methods (sma,ema,smma,lwma) - 3 state display options - this indicator is a kind of universal adjustable ability
some more possible applicable methods are requested - and if there is any possibility for applying prices,will be a wonderful addition,just thinking/guessing to form it smooth with HABF prices or some other smoothing factor
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Lodi
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 4:28 pm Price action
One of MLADENS pretty toy Price Action indicator so simple,with 4 basic calculation methods (sma,ema,smma,lwma) - 3 state display options - this indicator is a kind of universal adjustable ability
some more possible applicable methods are requested - and if there is any possibility for applying prices,will be a wonderful addition,just thinking/guessing to form it smooth with HABF prices or some other smoothing factor
Added Tema and Lsma to the mix and the 33 price options.

mrtools wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 8:54 am Added Tema and Lsma to the mix and the 33 price options.
Dearest MRTOOLS
Wonderful additions and pretty extended version for now - so kind of you,and many many thanks :)
i think now the indicator is very flexible and can be form as users requirement i means any requirement,experimenting advised
regards

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 8:54 am Added Tema and Lsma to the mix and the 33 price options.
Dearest MRTOOLS
Can you plz manage time to see why Tema is not agreeing to cooperate in any of 3 display states :)
the rest is working fine
regards
Attachments