NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MA Crosses

pacois wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:53 pm
sal wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:34 pm

Thanks very much... the arrow late appear is in current bar no problem.. but its repaint to next bar !!!??.
have not tested, the practical test will give the truth, but I think however the arrow will appear with a bar of delay.
nice one.. if its not repaint on next bar after time frame expired .this will be mostly a good indicator that we can trust for trade for 5min expiry in 5min chart.
see the beauty of signal. needs to test in real when market open.. :)
Screenshot_3.jpg

frynizy wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:06 am
mrtools wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:19 am

Not sure why that is happening because the arrows should appear when the cross happens no matter what the shift is set to. Been trying different combinations code wise and been coming up with similar results as yours, seems the custom moving averages would need a shift built in for it to work. Only thing I can think of is have an arrows shift but only way for that to work correctly would be for the fast,slow, and arrow shift to all be the same, which wouldn't work in your case.
Maybe mt4 limited. Thanks Mr tools
dear frynizy
perhaps this one solve your problem. Found it in the net. :-)
greetings Markus
MA_Cross_Alert_Once_b mod - 1.ex4
(29.38 KiB) Downloaded 506 times
cross shift.JPG
cross shift.properties.JPG

sal wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:59 pm
pacois wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:53 pm

have not tested, the practical test will give the truth, but I think however the arrow will appear with a bar of delay.
nice one.. if its not repaint on next bar after time frame expired .this will be mostly a good indicator that we can trust for trade for 5min expiry in 5min chart.
see the beauty of signal. needs to test in real when market open.. :)
Can i have this indicator please sir?

mrtools wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:47 am
frxsttnfx wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:32 am
Hi Forex-station team,
Is it possible to add other methods of averages ?
Parabolic weighted, Leader exponantial, Fractal adaptive , non lag, hull moving averages ...
Frxsttnfx, added all the available averages.
Hello, repaint and recalculate the indicators that you and Frxsttnfx published. I'm sorry for my English.

mrtools wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:47 am
frxsttnfx wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:32 am
Hi Forex-station team,
Is it possible to add other methods of averages ?
Parabolic weighted, Leader exponantial, Fractal adaptive , non lag, hull moving averages ...
Frxsttnfx, added all the available averages.

Hello Mrtools

How i can use this indicator ? dont run here..
Can you help me ?

Master Tools

I have some work for you, if you want to. 😉

So I have had this Gaussian MA for years now, and I like it a lot, it is stable and can trust it.
But I thought maybe cross would be even better.

So it should have 2 different parameters and also Open and Close price to choose for both lengths.
Also MTF, interpolated, arrows and alerts.

I hope you can make it, in lower timeframes, H1 cross arrow would be ticket to Paradise.
os_gaussian_ma_2.02.mq4
(8.84 KiB) Downloaded 171 times
EURUSDH1.png

Ok mrtools
In the 3 ma - cross (mtf + alerts).ex4 indicator, there are four conditions for arrows either for long or short as follows:
1- when fast / medium Ma cross
2- when medium / slow Ma cross
3- when fast / slow Ma cross
4- when fast / medium / slow Ma cross
My request is to create Hiso version only for the condition No. 4 (i.e. when fast / medium / slow Ma cross either for long or short)
I hope it more clear
Made the histo version of #4 condition.
3 ma - cross histo (mtf + alerts + arrows).mq4
(9.65 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
EURUSDM15.png

mrtools wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:16 am
Ok mrtools
In the 3 ma - cross (mtf + alerts).ex4 indicator, there are four conditions for arrows either for long or short as follows:
My request is to create Hiso version only for the condition No. 4 (i.e. when fast / medium / slow Ma cross either for long or short)
I hope it more clear
Many thanks my friend, I really appreciate

Jim67 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:11 pm
Hi Mr Tools,
Could I ask if you could add a 3rd Histogram colour option to your 3 MA Cross Histogram indicator please.
At the moment Histo when Fast>Medium>Slow MA = Buy, and when Fast<Medium<Slow = Sell ------ so if you could add a 3rd Histo Colour option for when any other combination of Fast/Medium/Slow MA ie No Trade Zone, as in following screenshot ....

Many thanks

3 MA No Trade Zone.png
Seems okay, please test.
3 ma - cross histo - (mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4
(35.21 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
EURUSDM15 (1).png

mrtools wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:16 am
Ok mrtools
I hope it more clear
Hello Mr.Tools,

I have a request for this indicator.
When I put in two different TFs, arrows do not appear from these two different TFs, but from the one I click in the settings. I suspect that alerts may not activate simultaneously for two different TFs.

Can you check it? Thank you in advance!
Screen Shot 02-26-21 at 09.08 PM.PNG
Screen Shot 02-26-21 at 09.31 PM.PNG