NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Trend Indicators

mntiwana wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 3:50 am
I am sorry. Here it is on a clean chart with default settings. Mladen posted this version not long ago.

Hi scarlet
I think you are trying confuse and misleading your self,i don't see any repainting results from,i checked it for a while,may be experts can better help you.
first,you needs to adjust indicator parameters according to price,i guess you used default .

I can't set it as shown in the picture
Can you tell me the setting value?
제목 없음.jpg

mntiwana wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:30 pm
HalfTrend MTF with channels alerts
I think this thread is most suitable for "Half Trend" indicators
The version with arrows (on first bar option)- alerts and mtf - along with channels (atr) - user friendly
dear mr.tools.
do this indicator is recalcuate ??
i found its recalucate when refresh time
any has the half trend channel indicator !!! please share

sal wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:45 pm
dear mr.tools.
do this indicator is recalcuate ??
i found its recalucate when refresh time
any has the half trend channel indicator !!! please share
Yes it would be great if someone was able to fix the Half Trend MTF with Channels Alerts indicator to not repaint.

Mladen has kindly supplied a locked NRP version, but it is a basic version without channels or configurable alerting options.

Narco wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:55 pm
Mladen has kindly supplied a locked NRP version, but it is a basic version without channels or configurable alerting options.
Which version is that? Could you post it so we can take a look?
📖 Download over 600+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's Trader's Library.

Jimmy wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:54 pm
Latest version of the Half Trend indicator by Mladen.

What I like about this new version is that Mladen has managed to create a true "non-repainting" version of this promising indicator.
Now, If you're a long-term trader and you simply trade the Daily chart or higher, this indicator can easily be your best friend by simply taking trades off the Half Trend's alert arrows and use a trailing stop.
But for many of us who love to trade actively, intraday traders and trend scalpers can still benefit from such a solid indicator to catch smaller trends and waves. Give it a try and while you're at it, check out the Daily chart with the Half Trend indicator.

Thanks Mladen.

USDCADDaily.png
Dear Jimmy/mr.tools
can you please update this indicator by adding an mirror dotted channel top and bottom at same distance of the bars...

sal wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:58 am
Dear Jimmy/mr.tools
can you please update this indicator by adding an mirror dotted channel top and bottom at same distance of the bars...
I don't think they can do that (simply because of the lack of the source code)

mladen wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:36 am
I don't think they can do that (simply because of the lack of the source code)
Thank you mladen.. attahed the indicator whcih is already in our trend indicator folder
HalfTrend-1.02.mq4
(6.31 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

1. Similar Topics

1. trend-bars.mq4

3 Replies 2726 Views

by komikami, Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:26 am in Coding Help

3 Replies
    2. One Trade per Trend

0 Replies 1459 Views

by hobbytrader, Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:42 pm in Coding Help

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”