Re: Identify This Indicator

Busybee wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:19 pm I came across this 3Bars indicator at the bottom of the chart, and I would like if it could be identified by its name. I will appreciate your input. Thank you.
hassan5041 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:56 pm I wish that if someone could fix this MTF HA indicator? the problem is the indicator doesn't update the new color bar, so I have to change the time frame to see the new color bar,, and please if mr Mladen coded similar indicator like this please post here.
gg.PNG

MTF HA 3Bars.ex4
MTF HA 3Bars.mq4
It's called "MTF HA 3Bars.mq4" and it doesn't refresh. It's a bad indicator.

How about using the 4 time frame Heiken Ashi Smoothed. It's smoother.
The "Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.mq4" must be in your indicator folder for this indicator to work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We also have a problem with the regular 4 time frame Heiken Ashi indicator. The arrows repaint.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
Jimmy