Re: Identify This Indicator

Marco320 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:18 pm

Dear MLaden.

Thx for the effort but still cannot get the changer on track ;).

When I set the suffix ecn or .ecn which are for this broker, than the underlying pair is gone on and not visible anymore too which makes it more strange what happens. On ur side its looking great on my side it even doesnot work. Do you have any opinion what I am doing wrong? Or has it to do with an installment on Metatrader?

Hope u can help or suggest me what to do?

Thx and cheers Marco

sufflix conflict.png
Brother
Suffix is not about ecn - ecn belongs to type of broker
it is about instruments (Prefixes and Suffixes) - the instruments other than usual/classical
please try investing some time at "baby pips"
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Marco320
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Marco320 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:18 pm

Dear MLaden.

Thx for the effort but still cannot get the changer on track ;).

When I set the suffix ecn or .ecn which are for this broker, than the underlying pair is gone on and not visible anymore too which makes it more strange what happens. On ur side its looking great on my side it even doesnot work. Do you have any opinion what I am doing wrong? Or has it to do with an installment on Metatrader?

Hope u can help or suggest me what to do?

Thx and cheers Marco

sufflix conflict.png
Also please do not flood posting in the thread other than the topic - means post any of your query in related/belonging thread
it decrease the usability of the thread
for example here
General Q & A - (Questions and Answers) thread
viewtopic.php?p=1295386189#p1295386189
or Dash board topic thread
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Zelias wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:52 am Dear all,

Does anyone know which is the below indicator (the bands) and where I can locate the latest version for it? I believe Jimmy posted it in his Volatility indicator thread.

Indicator.png

Any help is appreciated.
That indicator is called the All In One SRES Channel from the MQL5 store. Apart from "looking good" It's actually a pretty shit indicator to be honest I just had it on my chart screenshot as I was testing it out at the time. I wouldn't recommend it at all. There are a lot better bands indicators here by Mladen, Mrtools and members.

PS: Post moved to correct thread
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:10 am
That indicator is called the All In One SRES Channel from the MQL5 store. Apart from "looking good" It's actually a pretty shit indicator to be honest I just had it on my chart screenshot as I was testing it out at the time. I wouldn't recommend it at all. There are a lot better bands indicators here by Mladen, Mrtools and members.

PS: Post moved to correct thread
Thanks for the quick reply Jimmy. I thought it was some mix of Bollinger/ATR bands, but now I know better. Cheers ;)