.

Identify This Indicator

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: Identify This Indicator

#471
Skyold wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:55 am
Desktop Screenshot 2019.01.26 - 23.41.24.30.png

does anyone know this risk management indi or utility?
With these Indi there is the possibility to change SL upwards, downwards directly on the chart and likewise it is possible with TP and it shows automatically RiskReward ratio
This tool you have on the platform TradingView or as 30$ version for MT4 or MT5 search on the MQL5 market for 'Trade Assistant MT4'/'...MT5'


Re: Identify This Indicator

#472
Krelian99 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:04 am
Skyold wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:55 am
Desktop Screenshot 2019.01.26 - 23.41.24.30.png

does anyone know this risk management indi or utility?
With these Indi there is the possibility to change SL upwards, downwards directly on the chart and likewise it is possible with TP and it shows automatically RiskReward ratio
This tool you have on the platform TradingView or as 30$ version for MT4 or MT5 search on the MQL5 market for 'Trade Assistant MT4'/'...MT5'
Thank you Krelian for the quick support.
Trade what you see, not what you think

Re: Identify This Indicator

#474
Intrest 1 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:58 pm
What is this indicator and where can I download it?
looks like some hurst theory

you can find some indicators here
Edit ................. links removed

Re: Identify This Indicator

#475
ionone wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:49 pm
Intrest 1 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:58 pm
What is this indicator and where can I download it?
looks like some hurst theory

you can find some indicators here
Edit ................. links removed
Hope you will be follow FS rules in future by posting stuff direct here at FS rather then posting links,it considered as advertising interest and activity
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.


Re: Identify This Indicator

#476
oaperuchena41 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:11 am
someone knows this indicator, it is amazing is called NUKE. I want to make a robot.
hi,can you please share the dashboard indicator from the picture? thank you

Re: Identify This Indicator

#477
Please identify this indicator and if you have it please share i(possibly) a lighter that doesn't weigh down MT4 chart. Thanks .
Attachments
SUPPORT.png
B2.ex4
(80.25 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
wininet.dll
(244.5 KiB) Downloaded 74 times

Re: Identify This Indicator

#478
@mrtools / @mntiwana / Experts

Please Help -- which Indicator to use to Produce Channels with Arrows as available in : !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX88 / previous version Trading System.

Please post / attach the Indicator if Available with you.

Thanks.
Attachments
Channels with Arrows in - !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX88 Trading System.PNG

Re: Identify This Indicator

#479
thomdel wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:53 am
@mrtools / @mntiwana / Experts

Please Help -- which Indicator to use to Produce Channels with Arrows as available in : !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX88 / previous version Trading System.

Please post / attach the Indicator if Available with you.

Thanks.
I think that is provided within xard thread if i am not wrong enough
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Identify This Indicator

#480
mntiwana wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:15 am
thomdel wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:53 am
@mrtools / @mntiwana / Experts

Please Help -- which Indicator to use to Produce Channels with Arrows as available in : !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX88 / previous version Trading System.

Please post / attach the Indicator if Available with you.

Thanks.
I think that is provided within xard thread if i am not wrong enough

Hi, Can you Please post the Link or Indicator ?

I tried searching several times but I did not get because I don't know the exact name of Indicator which produces " Channels with Arrows " as seen in Xard systems.

There are various Indis like : !!!-MT4 X-AUTOREFRESH / !!!-MT4 X-CHANNELS / others available.

But I could not find this one.

Thanks in advance.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arina, CommonCrawl [Bot], GADEY, Google [Bot], losajoca, mrtools, rogerha, sanihas66, SEMrush [Bot] and 41 guests