Re: Identify This Indicator

euro_rapp wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:52 am Hello a friend of mine is annoying me to find these arrows. I already told him these are simple zig zag. But he wont believe me. Please tell him they are zig zag.
I got plenty of stock, different sizes, styles and colours. And they all show highs and lows.....guaranteed! But they are not cheap! Oh, I should post that in the commercial section....... :D

Sagiv wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:05 pm Hello guys,

I find this Indi from the "FX Market Code" template highly accurate on 30M and above.

I wanted to ask if you have the Original script so we can make it as a button to share with everyone :)
What precision are we talking about? This is a common intersection of two moving averages with different periods ... don't be fooled.

Borshchov A.N. wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:28 pm What precision are we talking about? This is a common intersection of two moving averages with different periods ... don't be fooled.
Listen m8, I didnt said this Indicator is complicated or unique or one of a life time indicator like the amazing HT indicator that people are selling in 100$ online...

As you can see here this indicator can use for a confirmation signal or exit signal when IM using the HT, it can filter some of the signals and it has value in my opinion at least.

If you have better idea, enlighten me, I always like to learn and improve my self.
Attachments

Sagiv wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:59 pm Listen m8, I didnt said this Indicator is complicated or unique or one of a life time indicator like the amazing HT indicator that people are selling in 100$ online...

As you can see here this indicator can use for a confirmation signal or exit signal when IM using the HT, it can filter some of the signals and it has value in my opinion at least.

If you have better idea, enlighten me, I always like to learn and improve my self.
Another live example on my Demo account, looking harsh ;)

P.S
I would never take this trade on real account, its just for the example
Attachments

Sagiv wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:59 pm Listen m8, I didnt said this Indicator is complicated or unique or one of a life time indicator like the amazing HT indicator that people are selling in 100$ online...

The hardest part of trading is finding the right moment to close the deal. Here you drew arrows ... draw the exit points and see if they are profitable or not.
And I have only two pieces of advice: don't use drawing indicators and don't download closed-source indicators ...

Borshchov A.N. wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:30 pm The hardest part of trading is finding the right moment to close the deal. Here you drew arrows ... draw the exit points and see if they are profitable or not.
And I have only two pieces of advice: don't use drawing indicators and don't download closed-source indicators ...
My dear friend, this is the Half Trend indicator, in my opinion and most of 90% of the other community members it is a Masterpiece Indicator.

Try it yourself on your chart before you judge and you will see why people copied this indicator, change its name and selling it on MQL in 100$ with amazing reviews...

PA is highly important, but its almost impossible to trade only with PA.