Re: Identify This Indicator

Does anyone knows about this indicator?

it seem is mtf candle price action related but they say it does not repaint so it cannot be that, any idea what could it be? all I can find is some fake reviews, there is no information about the author nor have I heard of anyone genuinelly buying it and reviewing it. I know it´s only 25usd but to be honest I don´t have that money to throw away right now, if someone has seen it before please let me know.

Mod edit: Link removed.
Attachments

Guillermo Campos wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:00 am Hello My name is Guillermo and I have been in a project for several months and I need to identify this indicator that I found in google, it is just an image and I cannot find or find that indicator ... I would like you to help me know what type or indicator it is . The indicator is The Pink and Blue Line that go up and down and move some bars. I hope you can help me, thank you very much. I don't speak English, so use a translator, excuse me.
Hi.

It seems to be this indicator as seen below. Hope this is the one you are searching for.

Discussion of this indicator is found in this forum below.
viewtopic.php?t=8417402&p=1295124488#p1295124488

Cheers.
Zyzel

medotrader wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:45 am hello to all the great coders,
thanx for your phenomenal work and sorry to bother you again but your help is much apperciated.
would any one help identify the first and second indicators in the subwindow.
mrtools would you please take a look.
I believe the second indicator is SEFC, but I remember this one repaints.