Re: Identify This Indicator

Chickenspicy wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 2:55 am wash it down the sinK?

Looks interesting for identifying tops and bottoms. I believe this indicator has been featured twice on this forum, here and here, but was first introduced back in 2019.

Seems to work on a similar principle to an indicator I recently requested to have coded on the forum (and a prototype graciously coded by Pucmola), except it uses many more indicators to create the final appearance.

I did some Internet sleuthing and found that a company called Precision Trading Systems attempted to address the shortcomings of the Insync Index Indicator by creating their own improved version called the Precision Index Oscillator.

The defunct MQL5 page advertising this indicator had it up for $45USD per month or $295USD for a lifetime license. Two members uploaded the indicator to this forum, but I suspect it may not work given you had to download it from the MQL5 site in order to have it load properly in the MT4 terminal.

Either way, looks like yet another promising indicator for identifying market tops and bottoms in a non-repainting fashion. One day in the immediate future I may create a thread exclusively dedicated to cataloging these types of indicators and explaining how to use them in the most optimal way possible.
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7

Re: Identify This Indicator

Dear Seniours & all Members,

Im new member in this Forex station family.
Hope you all are doing great. Need all of your guide lines & support here. This is my 1st post. if i do any mistake please guide me & help me to post with correct way.
need an Binanry indicator or strategy which atleast give winning ratio 80-85%. i need your suggestion guys. Please advise some indicators name & best strategies to try.
Moreover, anyone can help us to find this indicator as i attached. very good winning ratio. 85-90% i have only images. if anyone can help me, will be appreciate.

Need indicator = Bollingar toucher aa indicator arrow mq4 file please. i tried but cant find out

Thank you
Shahed
Attachments