Re: Identify This Indicator

Yk_empire wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:25 pm The owner wants to sell for $500 but i'm broke as a joke. i will apprecciate if anyone can help with it and give me some free stuff.
Christ. What's all this shit? Posts moved to a more appropriate topic and removed the shitty WhatsApp screenshots :thumbdown:

Thank you to all the members for helping this guy out, but sorry, these type of "begging" posts are rubbish and Yk hasn't been much of a helper around here. Sorry Yk, maybe try another forum (or WhatsApp channel).
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
sal, vvFish, andrei-1
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Yk_empire wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:20 pm The owner wants to sell for $500 but i'm broke as a joke. i will apprecciate if anyone can help with it and give me some free stuff.
biggest spam i seen on dis site in a while........... get lost :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

dwenblade wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:00 am Hello All

Any idea what indicator is this one . I am having strong feeling about seeing it somewhere on this forum but not sure .

If any one come across please share it .

Thanks
This the IMDB FX indicator I posted here viewtopic.php?p=1295449974#p1295449974 ;)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
dwenblade
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

dwenblade wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:00 am Hello All

Any idea what indicator is this one . I am having strong feeling about seeing it somewhere on this forum but not sure .

If any one come across please share it .

Thanks
here it is. keep in mind, he can rearrange the arrow on several candles ...
These users thanked the author Borshchov A.N. for the post:
dwenblade