Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators

Banzai wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:33 pm

Here's the arrow version.
On or off. Choose any Wingdings font code.
Dear moderator. Please add an MTF with the message you need the intersection of the two MA. The one I have - closed source and no "message".
A very good filter is a partial crossing of the moving, similar to the MACD indicator, but without a signal line for precise scalping. I will post an example of an indicator.
Rusty machine translation
Tried MTF 4 time frame MACD nmc - there is a strong discrepancy. Thank you in advance

Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:33 am Creation from coder Tankk.
Tied Signals to Arrows ... added SIGNALBAR, but it works on the "current chart period" ...
and since 4 TF are applied immediately = Arrows may disappear before the high candle closes, and the Signal has already triggered ....
therefore, and ideally, SIGNALBAR should be increased by a multiple of the oldest TF: for example: M5-M15-M30-H1 -> SIGNALBAR = 1 + (H1 / M5) = 13.
What is a step indicator as a filter?
Please share.
Attachments

Banzai wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:42 pm

Try this new version to see if it works.
Я точно знаю, що цей показник чекає на трейдерів у форматі MTF. Але всі "бояться" звернутися до вас із проханням. Тому я беру на себе цю "місію". Як "Ваша воля і благодать" зробить MTF HalfTrend з каналами alerts.mq4 версія 4MTF.
Спасибі заздалегідь.
I know for sure that this indicator is waiting for traders in MTF format. But everyone is "afraid" to turn to you with a request. That's why I'm taking on this "mission". How will "Your Will and Grace" make HalfTrend MTF with channels alerts.mq4 4MTF version.
Thank you in advance.
viewtopic.php?p=1295384590#p1295384590

RomanUkraine wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:18 am

Я точно знаю, що цей показник чекає на трейдерів у форматі MTF. Але всі "бояться" звернутися до вас із проханням. Тому я беру на себе цю "місію". Як "Ваша воля і благодать" зробить MTF HalfTrend з каналами alerts.mq4 версія 4MTF.
Спасибі заздалегідь.
I know for sure that this indicator is waiting for traders in MTF format. But everyone is "afraid" to turn to you with a request. That's why I'm taking on this "mission". How will "Your Will and Grace" make HalfTrend MTF with channels alerts.mq4 4MTF version.
Thank you in advance.
viewtopic.php?p=1295384590#p1295384590
viewtopic.php?p=1295370794#p1295370794
Or at least make an MTF version of it.

RomanUkraine wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:23 pm

Dear moderator. Please add an MTF with the message you need the intersection of the two MA. The one I have - closed source and no "message".
A very good filter is a partial crossing of the moving, similar to the MACD indicator, but without a signal line for precise scalping. I will post an example of an indicator.
Rusty machine translation
Tried MTF 4 time frame MACD nmc - there is a strong discrepancy. Thank you in advance
Picked up the settings - matches 100%.
Attachments