Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

DTRCT wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:20 pm Dear kvak.

Please add Arrows to this as well: download/file.php?id=3386618

Thank you
Hello.
Arrows added with ability how many timeframes are in one direction (2-4 timeframes)....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Jedidiah, pipsquirrel, DTRCT, vvFish, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, Milad8732

MagnifyRe: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

FLINNS wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:30 am please tell me he redraws?
It does not repaint. But for MTF, of course it will need to re-calculate as explained here: MTF "repainting".
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
FLINNS, kvak
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

markata iakovlev wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:36 am Hello,
I don't know, finally, if this is the right place to post this message... If not, the moderators will know how to place my message in the right place.
I visited this site, a great visit and I really thank with all my heart and spirit the people who share all these treasures.
For my part, I have always sought in trading to build a tailor-made charter for me, a charter that allows me to read the market in a visual and intuitive way, that is to say using our self-programmed analyzes - even at the level of our subconscious.
in this sense, Ichimoku, maus also many other indicators have inspired and attracted me...
Finally, thanks to you, and to others, I came to build and adopt this charter which I have decided to use faithfully.
I don't need to share a trading plan with you, the charter speaks for itself: Sell or buy at each setup.
I trade in M1 and 12 seconds of M5 trends and more, but this chart works for any asset and any time frame...
Sharing this with you on the historical day when EUR goes below parity with USD is a pleasure :)
Good continuation to all :)

bro what you mean by : I trade in M1 and 12 seconds of M5 trends and more.. when i used m1tf it is clear it is one minute but how u used 12seconds tf?thanks
These users thanked the author trader2000 for the post:
excellence