Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:09 am No errors in these versions.
4_time_frame_StepMA_pdf now works well.

In my opinion, among the 4TF indicators, the 4_time_frame_StepMA_pdf indicator is one of the best! Every signal sent by TF is worthy of attention, and it is almost free from the fake "redrawing" that apprentices worry about.

Since the supporting StepMA_v7.2 pdf is an old indicator, mladen himself said that there was a contingent error.

If the teacher has time, I look forward to you doing a new 4TF with the latest StepMA pdf indicator. Boundless merit!

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:02 am 4_time_frame_StepMA_pdf now works well.

In my opinion, among the 4TF indicators, the 4_time_frame_StepMA_pdf indicator is one of the best! Every signal sent by TF is worthy of attention, and it is almost free from the fake "redrawing" that apprentices worry about.

Since the supporting StepMA_v7.2 pdf is an old indicator, mladen himself said that there was a contingent error.

If the teacher has time, I look forward to you doing a new 4TF with the latest StepMA pdf indicator. Boundless merit!
Yes the problem with the StepMA_v7.2 was a repainting issue when using the line coloring, which looks like in the 4tf version the coloring was left at 0, so yea it shouldn't redraw. Which version of StepMA pdf are you looking to make 4tf?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, galaxy

mrtools wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:51 am Yes the problem with the StepMA_v7.2 was a repainting issue when using the line coloring, which looks like in the 4tf version the coloring was left at 0, so yea it shouldn't redraw. Which version of StepMA pdf are you looking to make 4tf?
I saw in a post that mladen said that StepMA pdf 4_6 is the latest, but there is no source code for StepMA pdf 4_6 on the Internet. The teacher may not have the source code. Then, the teacher picks a newer version of the source code (in his own computer) to make 4TF, and it is OK. Thanks a lot!

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:19 am I saw in a post that mladen said that StepMA pdf 4_6 is the latest, but there is no source code for StepMA pdf 4_6 on the Internet. The teacher may not have the source code. Then, the teacher picks a newer version of the source code (in his own computer) to make 4TF, and it is OK. Thanks a lot!
This is a new version of stepma pdf, it's stand alone now StepMA_v7.2 pdf is no longer needed in your indicators folder.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, talaate, pipsquirrel, galaxy

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:07 am This is a new version of stepma pdf, it's stand alone now StepMA_v7.2 pdf is no longer needed in your indicators folder.

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472149&p=1295 ... 1295399578

4 time frame Dmi.mq4

Hope the teacher will use the above version of DMI, Discontinued signal lines version?

Put it in ## Standard 7 Signals mtf. It becomes ##Standard 8 Signals mtf. Thanks a lot!

Re: 4 Time Frame & All TFs Indicators

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:48 am Please try them out.
4 time frame fractals - adjustable period & price separate
fractal - channel breakout histo

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472149&p=1295 ... 1295431346

These two "fractal" indicators can't produce the same effect.

Expect the teacher to use fractal-channel breakout histo.mq4 to make a new 4TF. Boundless merit!功德无量!

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:07 am This is a new version of stepma pdf, it's stand alone now StepMA_v7.2 pdf is no longer needed in your indicators folder.

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472149&p=1295 ... 1295351385

Expect the teacher to add avgPwma, // MA Parabolic weighted MA to 4_time_frame_Sidus, Sidus v3 alerts mtf. Boundless merit!