Fitting indicators for MT4

Making this since there is a wide range of indicators that are fitting (recalculating) values to the values they are applied to
For start this one :

It is a polynomial regression channel with a couple of extra options. The most important is that it can calculate values using bar numbers or using a vertical delimiting line. If you are using the vertical delimiting line, all you have to do is to drag the lines to desired places and the values are going to be calculated for the chosen segment of data. That way you can easily check how well (or dismal) did the extrapolation part perform on historical values too (depending on the segment of data uses as a basis for extrapolation, of course)

These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 2):
Antonio, GelindoP

Re: Fitting indicators for MT4

Thank you Mladen for the indicator.
I am trying to experiment with different settings and intervals to see how good or bad the forecasts are. I would like to show several of the same indicator on the same chart. But when I put two of them with different vertical delimiting lines, only one (the last) appears.
Is it possible to change it, so that both will appear?
Many thanks

Re: Fitting indicators ...

Teduh wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 10:08 am Thank you Mladen for the indicator.
I am trying to experiment with different settings and intervals to see how good or bad the forecasts are. I would like to show several of the same indicator on the same chart. But when I put two of them with different vertical delimiting lines, only one (the last) appears.
Is it possible to change it, so that both will appear?
Many thanks
Teduh, try changing the "LimiterID" to something different on the second version.