Re: T3 and T3 based indicators MT4

Hey guys, hope you're having a good day so far. Can alerts be added to the 10.2 Tma Slope and T3 Velocity Burst indicators please? Forgive the lengthy and super specific requests in advance, I hesitated to even ask... I actually tried adding some of it myself but I was like that confused math lady with all the equations flying around her head :p

The Tma Slope:
- An alert when the bar crosses above & below the edbl levels of choice (with alert on first bar only if possible)
- Arrows on main chart (with on/off & arrow color options)
- Alert on current bar (on/off option)
- Push notifications for mobile
* I attached the older mq4 file because the newer one slows down my platform for some reason*

The T3 Velocity Burst:
- An alert when slope changes color
- An alert when the slope goes above & below the up/down levels of choice
- Alert on current (on/off option)

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! If these indicators have already been upgraded just point me in the right direction, please and thank you.

Re: T3 and T3 based indicators MT4

Lafemmefatale wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:06 am Hey guys, hope you're having a good day so far. Can alerts be added to the 10.2 Tma Slope and T3 Velocity Burst indicators please? Forgive the lengthy and super specific requests in advance, I hesitated to even ask... I actually tried adding some of it myself but I was like that confused math lady with all the equations flying around her head :p

The Tma Slope:
- An alert when the bar crosses above & below the edbl levels of choice (with alert on first bar only if possible)
- Arrows on main chart (with on/off & arrow color options)
- Alert on current bar (on/off option)
* I attached the older mq4 file because the newer one slows down my platform for some reason*

The T3 Velocity Burst:
- An alert when slope changes color
- An alert when the slope goes above & below the up/down levels of choice
- Alert on current (on/off option)

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! If these indicators have already been upgraded just point me in the right direction, please and thank you.
Added slope alerts for the t3 velocity.

Re: T3 Adaptive Absolute Strength

Jimmy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:02 pm Here is another gem from our archives that I couldn't find on our site the T3 Adaptive Absolute Strength indicator which was updated by Mladen to include the newer Multi-timeframe mode + Interpolation.
I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to explain how this indicator should be used? Do we just look for solid lines cross? or dotted lines cross?

what does one do with the levels? I am looking to use this for trend confirmation

Re: T3 Adaptive Absolute Strength

daproject85 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:51 pm

is what I wrote true then? did I re-state what you said correctly?
In simple terms, solid green and red lines are bull/bear strength and their crossover indicates who has the upper hand. The dotted lines are respective signal lines. So you might have the solid green line above the solid red line, indicating bullish trend but if the solid green line trends below the dotted green line, that can see the price go sideways before declining.
For bearish trend, same logic applies but in reverse, that is, red over green.