T3 Guppy Multiple Moving Average

For the Guppy traders, here is Mladen's nicely coded T3 Guppy Multiple Moving Average for MT4 which comes with "Long GMMA" option and can be "stacked" to add even more Guppy Moving Averages on your chart.

As it's coded by Mladen it's a Guppy indicator that can be relied on. Thanks to Mladen for making this back in the day :)
As explained by Mladen:
T3 GMMA

For short (shorter periods - faster) part set the ShowLongGmma parameter to false. For long (longer periods - slower) set it to true and the, by combining the 2 you can get something like this (quoted post attached above with image).
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
nathanvbasko
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

T3 Oscillator

Here is another classic indicator by Mladen - the T3 Oscillator. Apologies if this was posted before but I couldn't locate it on our site so I'll post it here including screenshot as it comes with an example.

As explained by Mladen:
T3 oscillator ...

First I though to make a version of awesome oscillator using T3, but then, when I tried it, it turned out that with awesome oscillator calculating lengths (5,14) it is too fast. So decided to open lengths as parameters and to use other default calculating lengths.

This is how it looks like with default parameters
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Re: Oscillator Of T3

Jimmy wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:38 pm I couldn't find this specific version of the Oscillator of T3 for MT4 on our site (which was made by Mladen) so I'll post it here for those who need it or would like to add it to their trading :)
Dear MrTools.

Can you please convert this indicator to MTF and also add the alerts (signal cross) ?
oscillator_of_t3_nmc.mq4

Thanks, Jimmy for posting this.

Cheers
thiru

Re: T3 Volume Weighted

Jimmy wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:04 pm Apologies if this has been posted or incorporated into a newer indicator but this is the T3 Volume Weighted by Mladen. I wanted to post this one up because I really do think it is a great invention and experiment by Mladen :)

As explained by Mladen:
Here is one highly experimental thing : T3 that can use the volume-weighted price (it can not be directly volume weighted due to nature of the T3)
I like this experiment by Mladen.  
─ added DSMA & JMA ... and optional custom MAs

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, rudiarius
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:46 pm

─ added DSMA & JMA

T3 - volume weighted.ex4
Nice work brother, thanks for adding some updated features to this one including Heiken Ashi Average Price Bars! You've always loved the APB, haven't you :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
nathanvbasko

Jimmy wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:53 pm
Nice work brother, thanks for adding some updated features to this one including Heiken Ashi Average Price Bars! You've always loved the APB, haven't you :)
Yes, I do... even with just very small mod to HA looks significant in my eyes.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:46 pm
experimental_t3.jpg
─ added DSMA & JMA ... and optional custom MAs

※ T3 - volume-weighted price v1.02 ※ by Mladen
─ Original T3 developed by Tim Tilson (TASC January 1998)
─ Period lag modification by Bob Fulks and Alex Matulich 4/2003
─ Volume-Weighted Price by Mladen

v2v added the following:
─ Deviation Scaled Moving Average ─ applied to Price
─ Jurik MA ─ Applied to Price and Volume
─ Added tick volume source time frame
─ Added optional price MAs
...these features will be added soon to v2v dynamic trading system

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
rudiarius, Antonio