Re: OBV (On Balance Volume) indicators for MT4

Kenrobert1 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:45 pm Hello, Roman. Please can you help me with the name of the indicator that's on top the obv in this picture. It really looks great. Thank you.
I'm not at home. I don't have a database at work. I am beyond the Arctic Circle. I do not trade this strategy.
If I find something I will write. I will update.
I built these lines by hand. Using the highs and mins of the indicator Brilliant Reversals (2)
viewtopic.php?p=1295427855#p1295427855

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:36 am Is it possible to refine the indicator to show a "global" discrepancy? No need to "send a message to the phone or mail - pick up" - on the arrow screen and "signal" the message.
Thank you for your work
Hi sir,
Can you tell me what is the name of indicator the blue and red histo (M15bear and H1bull) at subwindow in the screenshot ?
Thank in advance!

Kind regards

Fionwins wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:13 pm Hi sir,
Can you tell me what is the name of indicator the blue and red histo (M15bear and H1bull) at subwindow in the screenshot ?
Thank in advance!

Kind regards
I'm not at home. I downloaded it from the forex factories on a demo account. I am very far from home - on the Ob Bay.
Attachments
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jedidiah

Re: OBV Trend Trading System

Jimmy wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:09 pm Mntiwana posted these two indicators on TSD a few years ago (if my memory serves me correctly) to help with a member's request.
In his screenshot was the "OBV2.01 nmc" set of indicators with an MTF setting of 60 minutes on the 15 minute chart. This particular combination of indicators caught my eye back then so I back-tested and then forward-tested this simple and clean strategy on a small live trading account trading 0.01 lots and found it to be one hell of a solid trend trading strategy!
Dear Mods,

Can you please add push notifications to this indicator. really appreciate it sir.

Tnx

Re: OBV Trend Trading System

scdihan wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:18 pm Dear Mods,

Can you please add push notifications to this indicator. really appreciate it sir.

Tnx
Please search through the site next time.

Here are two you can try: On Balance Volume with Divergence + Alerts (Pacois & Mrtools versions).
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Kenrobert1 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:45 pm Hello, Roman. Please can you help me with the name of the indicator that's on top the obv in this picture. It really looks great. Thank you.
They can redraw.
Roman L. (Ukraine)