Re: Forex Station's Movable Floating Indicator - On-chart RSI, WPR, TDI + more

Hello, This floating indicator looks very handy! Just wondered if instead of an indicator it is possible to have in that floating window a chart for the same symbol but differerent timeframe for multitimeframe analysis through price action rather than through indicators in the same chart. This would save having to tile or switch windows. Thank you again for this wonderful tool! Serg

sergtradingfx wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:36 am
Hello, This floating indicator looks very handy! Just wondered if instead of an indicator it is possible to have in that floating window a chart for the same symbol but differerent timeframe for multitimeframe analysis through price action rather than through indicators in the same chart. This would save having to tile or switch windows. Thank you again for this wonderful tool! Serg
You're most welcome Serg. I believe you can do this using the Pipware and Stratman minicharts already! Have you tried them yet over here?
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Jimmy wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:25 pm
sergtradingfx wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:36 am
You're most welcome Serg. I believe you can do this using the Pipware and Stratman minicharts already! Have you tried them yet over here?
That's fantastic! i was not aware of those, thank you very much Jimmy!