We first came up with this idea after I needed an on-chart indicator for my trading strategy. I wanted something simple, light on resources and fully customizable in size.
After a few months of exchanging ideas with our Administrator, Mladen, he has managed to come up with something to show you!
What we have so far:
- A floating indicator chart which can be positioned and anchored anywhere on the screen.
- Different versions which include common technical analysis indicators such as the RSI, TDI, MACD, CCI, Stochastic and many more.
- A solid background colour can be chosen, or it can be see-through by adjusting the transparency. You can even have no background at all.
- Indicator can be dragged anywhere on the screen with the mouse and can be locked in place (Mladen's idea ).
- Alerts (Still to be added).
- Fully adjustable indicator parameters.
- Multiple instances on one chart.
- Ability to view as "fixed levels" for RSI and TDI versions.
- Matching zoom scale which adjusts itself automatically depending on your level of zoom.
After testing this out for the past few weeks we are really proud of this indicator.
It couldn't have been achieved without Mladen's tireless effort.
Updated Version 1.02 August 2018 (corrected RSI (30, 50, 70) and TDI (32, 50, 68) levels)
Floating CCI on chart
H4 MACD with 50% transparency
H4 MACD with 100% transparency
M15 TDI with 100% transparency and dragged over to the right hand side of the screen with the mouse
So far the indicators available in the Updated Version 1.01 are:
Williams Percent Range
Please note: To install more than one floating indicator on your chart, you will need to add the indicator again to your chart and you'll need to change the "UNIQUE ID" section to a different name on each additional floating indicator each time (for example "2").