Win2PIPS IV EA Trading Robot

HELLO guy's

m15

min deposit: 5000$

use default setting

all pair's worked

lowest DD%

Make sure the panel background color is BLUE color,
if the background color is RED, it mean some functions not work, or had stop trading.

What is the function "Block"?
this is to block the order sending function when there are no opened order only.

How to close all of one pair of one position?
remove the symbol name from "Long" or "Short"

How to block one pair one position?
add (*) in front of the symbol name on "Long" or "Short".
example: *USDJPY,*EURJPY

How to setting Max Spread?
first, turn "SpreadFilter" to true,
then setting max spread into "Long" or "Short"
example: EURUSD 0.0003,USDJPY 0.04 (Separate by space)

expired date: 2017-12-31 (free license key every year)
version 3.91
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

Don't get to excited about this EA.  Lost $150 real USD with this ea.  It was an earlier version but it will wipe you out!  I know, but it was a good lesson learned.  Never blindly follow an EA unless you know what it is based on.  I demo this for a month with good returns.  Put it on a real account and was doing ok but not like on demo.  Then during the London session - pow the three trades I had on went south while I was away and each resulted in a major loss and broker closed out my positions and it was over for that account.  

The main reason I like this site is that you have access to the code and can see what the indicator is made up off and the best support staff backing it up and helping everyone.  I feel if you are going to post an EA, it should have the code attached with it, not a black box.

Just my opinion