CandlesticksRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

DEAR BANZAI AND FRIENDS PROGRAMMERS
, I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING AND REFERENCING THE FORUM BUT ONLY A BUTTON FOR INDI ( MARKET PROFILE )
THAT'S SO IF YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE ADD BUTTON FOR INDI YOU VERY MUCH .

Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

bibo wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:29 pm DEAR BANZAI AND FRIENDS PROGRAMMERS
, I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING AND REFERENCING THE FORUM BUT ONLY A BUTTON FOR INDI ( MARKET PROFILE )
THAT'S SO IF YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE ADD BUTTON FOR INDI YOU VERY MUCH .
Can't do anything with an ex4 file.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
bibo

Hello everyone,

I found this indicator that reveals volume base on open, close and volume. It seems to be useful in confirming your entries. I hope someone finds it useful.

PS. You can use the cross icon in the upper right corner to move the data to another position on the chart.
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post (total 2):
talaate, optionhk

chojnak wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:46 pm Just one important question,
Cumulative volume + divergences.
Any chance to code indicator like this based on MT4 tick volume?

My trading was worthless for a years (all time mixed gains and losses = no income but only frustration) untill I focus on H4 timeframe, harmonics, fibo and ... volume.
Indicator as above will be a great tool for a Wyckoff/Weis style traders.

Best regards, J.
why is H4 special to you ? Do you have a detailed exposition of your new method ?
These users thanked the author Koalala for the post:
mr12323

DownloadRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

Hi all I'm pretty new here but since some days I'm scrolling through this website and WOW so much good indi's here! The creators are topnotch and so helpful.

Now I'm building my own system and I'm looking for a decent volume indi. Since I'm a trendtrader I need to know when there is enough 'juice' in the market so I now when a decent move could be forming and to stay as much as possible out of choppy and raging markets. Maybe there is an indi made like this but until today I haven't really found one like I just described. I just need to find a decent NON-directional VOLUME indi. For example an indi with a zero line and an oscillator. When the indi is above 0 it indicates there is enough volume to trade, when it is below it indicates no trade.

I know there are some VOLATILITY indi's out there that do this but I don't seem to like them because volatility is rather based on the moment itself. When price moves violently, volatility indi(s tend to move violent too. this results in too much FAKE outs. I'm rather looking for an volume indi that tracks volume (buying pressure/selling pressure) over time since I'm a trend trader.

Can somebody help me out?