Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

naluvs01 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:29 pm Hi Mr Tools,

I found this volume indicator based on the Heiken Ashi formula. It's similar to the WAE, but simpler. I wanted to know if alerts can be added once a bar crosses the MA and color change.
Thank you and have a great weekend!!!!!
It's not really based on volume, it's just using the mt4 built in Heiken Ashi, there is a regular Heiken Ashi smoothed oscillator here HAS Osc, if you set the smoothing to 1 you should get the same, except it's more of a tradional histogram.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
zookeeper, naluvs01, Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:39 am Found this version from Mladen, added the ma signal and alerts.
Hi Mr Tools,

I can't thank you enough for your help in modifying these indicators for all of us. I have one request regarding this great indicator you submitted. Is it possible to add divergence with alerts?
This indicator seems to be great for that.

Again, thank you!!!!!!!!

naluvs01 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:13 am Hi Mr Tools,

I can't thank you enough for your help in modifying these indicators for all of us. I have one request regarding this great indicator you submitted. Is it possible to add divergence with alerts?
This indicator seems to be great for that.

Again, thank you!!!!!!!!
Added divergence with alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
naluvs01, RodrigoRT7, RomanUkraine, vvFish, Sagiv, pipsquirrel