IndicatorRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and Coders respectively,

Is there a indicator similar to this Gadi normalized volume indicator. It is reveals the volume spikes, but also the type of volume (buy/sell). I would like alerts to signal when the type of volume crosses the MA. Below is the actual file. I've also included a volume oscillator zero line cross that Mr.Tools added alerts to (great work, by the way). If the volume oscillator can be converted into bars and the bars can reflect the type of volume (buy/sell bars), then it would be perfect.

As always, thank in advance for your response and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

QuestionRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and Coders respectively,

Here is a great volume indicator I found and I do not know if it was decompiled or not. I got it from FF. If alerts (mainly push) can be added when the zero cross occurs, that would be great. also, I've combined it with the Gadi Normalized Volume and they seem to work great together.
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post (total 2):
Antonio, RobertPoznan

Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:01 am This is kind of an updated better volume indicator.
Beautiful. A much needed update to a legendary Volume indicator. Thank you for the new addition and adding Moving Average Color Change on Slope & text display for trend trading Mrtools :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance