Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

pacois wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:20 pm

Jimmy wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:30 pm
This is the Volume Reversal Hook which was optimized by Mladen and posted some time ago but it also requires an additional file in your indicator directory for it to work so I've included all of the files below.

Please ensure both files are downloaded.
Now I see my indicator here. This indicator never was shared in public, only I shared by email for private use at 2-3 persons. So there is no manual and how to use it.
Also I never sell my indicators and I would like free for all, but bad experiences in the past with bad people selling and scamming in my name change this.

Mladen was my teacher coding, I´ve learnt much reading the code of his indicators and work for a number of years. So all my respect for him. But is not well optimized for "Buy Arrows" because there is too much arrows using wrong data number for code indicator.

This indicator "Never Repaint".

Two examples:
- Volumen Reversal working as fractals. One year backtesting starting with 100€.
- Volumen Reversal working following trends.

I dont need sell my indicators as I already said. Why I need sell my work if I can make money trading with my indicators?

Hello, no misunderstanding, he says that the Mladen indicator posted by Jimmy, created with the iCustom function is not optimized. But he does not sell his indicators.
OK, its time to put things straight up since I poked my nose in this discussion for no reason. I understand many users are non-english speaking and use translators.. but the essence remains as it is. The translation should not be an excuse for ignorance. In my understanding, its a misunderstanding by a few users and let me explain it in plain English.

First, looks like the user elea deleted the posts and left the forum.

Now, look at the sequence of events;

an user on the 2nd march 2017 posts these indicators and asks mladen for his help to optimize it.
viewtopic.php?p=1294972598#p1294972598

then on the 25th april 2019, jimmy posts the optimized code by mladen here;
viewtopic.php?p=1295388681#p1295388681

then, probably a few days back the user elea finds out his indicator is posted here and makes a post, which now is deleted. in nutshell he said;
1. his original compiled indicator itself not optimized
2. his indicator is nrp
3. he gave that indicator to his friends so no manual (it leaked) on how to use. but he goes on to explain how it works.
4. he used to share but people misused (as always) and started selling. so he stopped sharing.
5. plus something else

then another user comes in to accuse him of not sharing his indicator (which is posted here already) and says that he is trying to exploit.

then, he being polite replies that he doesn't sell his indicator and there is no need for him. he didn't say that it's posted here already (which would have ended the issue).

then uses blast him again... then I poke my nose :)

now, isn't this a clear misunderstanding?

well, i'm new and really don't know how people behave in forums. personally, I speak out my mind when something is wrong and I don't care who is in front.

not to drag this, won't reply to his thread anymore to be in peace :)

cheers
These users thanked the author thiru for the post (total 2):
Antonio, berserkyjc

I fully agree with Pacois.

Why I need sell indicator if is free here? Only need alerts, but you can trade with indicator shared here. I would have liked something as "Thanks for new info", can you show us more info about this indicator?, More respect, but not, I´m seller, scammer...
These users thanked the author ELEA for the post (total 12):
rudiarius, pacois, ionone, hannele, Vere, Antonio, bmwaddicted, Devvasu525, GraniteChief, ShahreyarRafi, sathistrader, RexVola

ELEA wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:36 pm I fully agree with Pacois.

Why I need sell indicator if is free here? Only need alerts, but you can trade with indicator shared here. I would have liked something as "Thanks for new info", can you show us more info about this indicator?, More respect, but not, I´m seller, scammer...
apologies, I miss understood your intentions

ELEA wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:36 pm I fully agree with Pacois.

sorry elea :( pls pls excuse us for misunderstand/communication error.............. guess we just seen so many commercial spams from new member here over the years................ we jump 2 conclusion quick............ hoping u are not offended by our ignorance...............
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
society
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈