NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

Skyold wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:37 am
Hi mrtools, Banzai and other coders

is there a way to code the Quantile Volume Analysis so that the zone is drawn from +100 to -100?
The zones up to 10 or -10 show low volume. Up to 80 or -80 trending market and the zones up to 100 or -100 absolute high volume.

Screenshot (12)_LI.jpg
+1 please.

veeratools wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:32 am
Bornleader wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:10 am
colsVOLUMEV2.3.jpg
Can i get this indicator ? Cols Volume
Hi, if you read a few pages into the thread there is a continuing discussion about if it even exists, some say it was hand drawn for a joke.

Hi Mr. Tools and Coders Respectively,

I would like this Demand Index to be converted to mq4. I've searched for days and cannot find a DI indicator based on the original James Sibbet, except for a paid indicator called PTS Demand Index. The mq5 file I've included seems to resemble it the most. This seems to be a powerful indicator like the one on tradingview. Also, I've included one I found (but the it doesn't look right based on tradingview), but I don't know if the code can be altered to show the same as the mq5.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!!!!
demand_index.mq5
(8.85 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
smoothalgorithms.mqh
(133.8 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
Demand_Index (1).mq4
(3.04 KiB) Downloaded 96 times

naluvs01 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:04 am

I would like this Demand Index to be converted to mq4. I've searched for days and cannot find a DI indicator based on the original James Sibbet, except for a paid indicator called PTS Demand Index. The mq5 file I've included seems to resemble it the most. This seems to be a powerful indicator like the one on tradingview. Also, I've included one I found (but the it doesn't look right based on tradingview), but I don't know if the code can be altered to show the same as the mq5.

Looks like Mladen already did a mt4 version.
sibbets demand index.mq4
(4.54 KiB) Downloaded 217 times

mrtools wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:33 am
naluvs01 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:04 am

Looks like Mladen already did a mt4 version.
WHERE THE HELL DID YOU FIND THIS INDICATOR!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOW...Thank you. I've been searching everywhere for the past few days. It isn't anywhere. I just googled the one you've attached and it still doesn't show. Y'all some bad MotherFathers!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I really appreciate it. Much luv to you guys!!!

1. Similar Topics

1. Looking for Volume/Volatility indicators for MT4

3 Replies 8071 Views

by Pierceh_96, Wed May 01, 2019 2:49 pm in MT4 Indicators

3 Replies
    2. Indicator Volume HELP PLEASE

22 Replies 4935 Views

by Rannanato, Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:00 am in MT4 Indicators

22 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”