Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

faribo wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:06 am Are these indicators broken ??? because I do not see anything
Real Volume
COLSVolumeV2.5.ex4
CommunityRelativeVolumeV2.1.ex4
Needs source file (mq4) for to see what or where is problem - nothing can be done with ex4 files
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Jimmy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:04 pm Hawkeye Volume by Nigel Hawks is a renowned and premium VSA tool used and recommended by many traders.

More info [url=http://www.hawkeyetraders.com/indicators/volume/]here[/url] and video here .

PS: Please be sure to download the DLL attached and place it into your "Libraries" folder.

EURUSDH1.png
Hi Jimmy I hope your're well, do you have the Hawkeye Volume rather? if you do could you please share it.

Here is another set of beautiful Volume indicators - Mladen's Rainbow Volume bars using standard Volume and also a Marney Volume version for MT4. Definitely must-have additions to our Volume indicators collection thread :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

DownloadRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

Volume Reversal Hook indicator for MT4

This is the Volume Reversal Hook which was optimized by Mladen and posted some time ago but it also requires an additional file in your indicator directory for it to work so I've included all of the files below.

Please ensure both files are downloaded.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
RexVola
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

ChartRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

Hi All,

I know the subject of volume indicator has been dealt with alot. but im in search of a simple momentum volume indicator.

Can you guys point me in the right direction ??

Currently looking at using the Tick Volume Indicator which has seemed to get me out of some losing trades but has also taken me out of a couple good winning trades.

Any help is much appreciated!
Anthony

anto922 wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 7:25 am Hi All,

I know the subject of volume indicator has been dealt with alot. but im in search of a simple momentum volume indicator.

Can you guys point me in the right direction ??

Currently looking at using the Tick Volume Indicator which has seemed to get me out of some losing trades but has also taken me out of a couple good winning trades.

Any help is much appreciated!
Anthony
Welcome to the family mate. We have quite a few threads on Volume (I've moved your post to one of those threads :) )

If these are of any help to you (MT4 tick chart indicators) you can find them here: MT4 Tick Chart Indicators.
Also, have you seen this one: Scalpers Buddy for MT4 Would it be of any help to you perhaps?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
anto922