Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

euro_rapp wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:14 am Thta buy sell volume pressure looks interesting. Do you mind sharing it?
It's the top one below, I just took away the lateral colours.

V1 was posted on the mql5 website and Mladen added to it to make V1.01 (back in 2013).

The bottom ex4 is a free download from the mql5 market.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
RexVola

naluvs01 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:11 am Hi Mr Tools ad Coders Respectively,

Is it possible to add alerts and when the VZO reaches user defined OBOS levels and/or when the VZO crosses the signal line? I've attached an indicator (no source code available) to give an example of what the parameters could look like.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!!!

p.s. By the way, the most important request is the user defined OBOS levels with alerts, if everything else is too difficult...
Added OB/OS alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
alexm, Jimmy, moey_dw, milad1987, kvak, RplusT, Skyold, Mundu19, A_5, naluvs01, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:22 am Added OB/OS alerts.
Very cool. Thank you Mrtools for upgrading this indicator! Hope you don't mind, added the TASC 2011 Article to your post :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, naluvs01
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

naluvs01 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:57 pm Hi Mr Tools,

You did such an excellent job by adding alerts to the VZO indicator and I appreciate it very much. I have one small request, is it possible to add arrows once the VZO line crosses the OB/OS levels?

Thank you for you consideration!!!!
Arrows added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
milad1987, naluvs01, alexm, RodrigoRT7, Kenrobert1, Bbq Ribs, Jedidiah, pipsquirrel

Hi Mr Tools,

I'm shocked this indicator doesn't exist here with already. I've searched and can't find it. I wanted to know if it's possible to add a moving average with alerts. This seems to be great confirmation indicator.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!!!!

PS By the way, arrows on crosses would be a great addition for my eyes. And I just found a MTF version with a moving average included. However, the language in the code is Russian, I think...thanks again.

naluvs01 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:09 pm Hi Mr Tools,

I'm shocked this indicator doesn't exist here with already. I've searched and can't find it. I wanted to know if it's possible to add a moving average with alerts. This seems to be great confirmation indicator.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!!!!

PS By the way, arrows on crosses would be a great addition for my eyes. And I just found a MTF version with a moving average included. However, the language in the code is Russian, I think...thanks again.
Found this version from Mladen, added the ma signal and alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
naluvs01, alexm, pipsquirrel, Jimmy

alisawilson007 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:25 pm My reason for using the VWAP indicator is to eliminate the noise that occurs throughout the day. It helps me in determining the average price of a security at which it has traded throughout the day on the basis of the price and volume. It helps with an insight into both the trend and security value.
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈