Re: SwamiCharts heatmap indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:06 am The five indicators swami_aroon_oscillator_2, swami_bb_oscillator, swami_rapid_rsi, swami_rsi, swami_stochastic have problems, and an error occurs when generating ex4.
Thanks for checking them bro, we should call you the indicator inspector! :)

mrtools wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:13 pm Think all those warnings are benign, but removed the warnings, but not able to verify they work.
Awesome man, thanks Mrtools for the restoration of these beautiful indicators :clap:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
太虚一毫
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

I wanted to ask if there exists an 'alarm version' of the swami stochastic? What is of real interest is the signal line that mLaden has added to the code. From the best of my understanding, it has a striking resemblance to Blau SMI. Ultimately I am trying to create a simple signal/crossover alert to capture direction change- which could in fact rely on the Stochastic Momentum indicator - not necessarily the swami itself. I do have an SMI divergence indi here - but just want to get an indi that captures the change in slope of stochastic momentum - does such an indi exist - pointers are appreciated......

UPDATE
Effectively - looking for additional alert options on (1) colour/slope changes and (2) cross over of main/signal lines for the blau - smi averages.ex4 - that has been around for some time (various versions) - would this be something MrTools would have a source file for to re-output?

below is one of the versions - but it is an ex4 - no version information is available
there is another version of this - that has colour slope options
ideally, the new version would have BOTH colour slope options (w alert) and main/signal crossover (w alert)

mrtools wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:13 pm Think all those warnings are benign, but removed the warnings, but not able to verify they work.
mrtoolz........... could u pls take look at all the swami i just try loading them on 2 mt4 platform & they are jumbled......... but old versions working fine dis is wat it looks like!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

LikeRe: SwamiCharts heatmap indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:49 am Thanks for verifying could you try this version? If good will do the others the same.
yes sir its perfect again........... wonder what cause it??

i thinking we should remove the affected swami files perhaps too in case others confused & download them :think: :think: :think:
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

All Swami indicators for MT4 updated and fixed. Arranged into one post.

These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Sutatong, Jimmy, moey_dw, josi, 太虚一毫, kvak, heispark, RodrigoRT7, Thangarasu, Jedidiah