Re: How to avoid situations like this?

gelsas wrote:
Okay, do you have suggestions? You probably know a lot more indicators that I do. What can you recommend? Kind regards,gelsas
You first asked for a solution of your signals. We obviously can not help you with that (since the solution is not what you expect it to do)

Since nether parameters change nor signals inversion is not what can work for you, the only solution is that you do not use those indicators for your symbols. What indicators? Whatever indicators you find suitable for your trading style. There are so many good indicators - all i takes is to scratch the surface a bit and I am sure that you shall find a combination suitable for your trading style and your intentions of how the trading system you want to use should look like

Re: How to avoid situations like this?

gelsas wrote:
With my normal strategy i got 60% win rate right now, but I want to improve it. There must be other ways to detect this waterfalls.  

Idea: do not take trade if there are for example: more then 6 candle in a row which go in the same direction. only start taking trades again after first candle in oposite directon. But I think the problem with this idea is that it is still not filtering out waterfalls in a reliable way. (It will probably help, but not as much as I hope)

That is why I am asking for different suggestions.

kind regards,
gelsas
Whats the setting of Connors? Whats the OB/OS level? play with that and maybe you can improve it. Just my 2 cents.