Re: Trailing stop EA's

mrtools wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 6:28 am Made a keltner stop and the kelner trailing stop EA. Need the keltner bands stop in your indicators folder for the EA to work.
I was on the same thought pattern and had tested this for trades that the price moved outside the Keltner Band and re-entered the band. Entry ONLY when the crossing of stochastic confirmed.
Worked well on the Dax at 55 ema setting, K Band setting of 3.4, so looked at the GU and the standard 2.5 worked perfectly.
Trailing stop loss I had at 5 pips - stop loss the value of the Keltner Band
Looks very, very safe EA to me -- if it is codeable??
TEAMTRADER
Attachments
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post:
mosape

TEAMTRADER wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:57 pm I was on the same thought pattern and had tested this for trades that the price moved outside the Keltner Band and re-entered the band. Entry ONLY when the crossing of stochastic confirmed.
Worked well on the Dax at 55 ema setting, K Band setting of 3.4, so looked at the GU and the standard 2.5 worked perfectly.
Trailing stop loss I had at 5 pips - stop loss the value of the Keltner Band
Looks very, very safe EA to me -- if it is codeable??
TEAMTRADER
Beautiful Idea lets hope The master got time to do it

mrtools wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:00 am This is a trade manager ea that will automatically place your stop loss, take profit, trailing stop, and or break even. Remember you need to manually place your trades and the EA should do the rest according to the EA settings. Also it should only work on the symbols it is placed on, but please only test on a demo account before risking real money.
Dear MrTools, Really appreciate your great work. could you kindly post a trailing stop loss based on TDI indicator with the options of stop loss is based on either TDI crossing signal line or base line? I think this would be a more accurate version of trailing stop loss.

Hi all, I'm looking for a simple EA that works like this:

-on trade open, sets the SL of X pips
-automatically close trade when the opposite Heiken Ashi candle opens (not close)
-Heiken Ashi should be the standard one from the MT4

I'm a scalper, so this will be a great tool for my style of trading.

mrtools wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 6:28 am Made a keltner stop and the kelner trailing stop EA. Need the keltner bands stop in your indicators folder for the EA to work.
Dear MrTools,

Thank You for really great EA - I am using it and it works well, however I have no idea yet how to improve its efficiency according my trades specifics...
A kind request to provide a description of all parameters of EA? For example, for me is unclear what means "initial stop loss" (is it in points or in pips, is this parameter sets the SL trailing step OR??? ) and logic used by EA to trail SL. I am trading on H1, sometimes on H4 TF, so I normally my "hard" SL levels are around 25 - 45 pips (250 - 450 points in 5 digits).

Any your recommendations and insights are welcome.

I hope you will find my request acceptable and will reply,

Harranian wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:08 pm Dear MrTools,

Thank You for really great EA - I am using it and it works well, however I have no idea yet how to improve its efficiency according my trades specifics...
A kind request to provide a description of all parameters of EA? For example, for me is unclear what means "initial stop loss" (is it in points or in pips, is this parameter sets the SL trailing step OR??? ) and logic used by EA to trail SL. I am trading on H1, sometimes on H4 TF, so I normally my "hard" SL levels are around 25 - 45 pips (250 - 450 points in 5 digits).

Any your recommendations and insights are welcome.

I hope you will find my request acceptable and will reply,
Everything is calculated in pips after that think the description of the parameters are included best I can describe in the EA's external parameter comments.

mladen wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:43 am Upgraded Ema trailing stop (made user friendly and some minor changes made)
Just check this ea, what is initial stop loss is?
Need improvement, got too early move sl to ema, entry + 1 point look like break even, it's should be more at least 3 pips (spread). Please add minimal pips going before sl = ema price, like 15 pips profit then start trailing stop with ema
Regards,

mrtools wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:00 am This is a trade manager ea that will automatically place your stop loss, take profit, trailing stop, and or break even. Remember you need to manually place your trades and the EA should do the rest according to the EA settings. Also it should only work on the symbols it is placed on, but please only test on a demo account before risking real money.
can you please a half trend ea that takes a trade automatically with a new arrow, also with trailing stop. please :)

Thanks for being so helpful in sharing your hard work with us. I'm trying to scalp (manually) playing with the settings of "kelner bands stop" indicator and I think that it would be very helpful if I could see a higher TF instance of this indicator on the same chart. I would be grateful if you could make an MTF version of it (could it be with more options for ma method and price ? If not, that would be fine, too). Thanks, again.
These users thanked the author Panayiotis for the post:
andrei-1