Re: Trailing stop EA's

mntiwana wrote: Dearest MRTOOLS
Sorry for bothering you continuously
when the magic number fields from/to are empty (0) if this TS ea will be handle all trades of all pairs that have no magic number
if pairs names can be added (select able) to make it more specific and unique for not conflict to any other EA
regards
If I remember correctly there is some code around that will automatically add a magic number to an EA but think there is always a chance the auto Magic number EA could come up with the same magic number as the one your already using.

ps) don't worry it's no bother, also know a lot of times I don't explain very well.

Dearest MRTOOLS
I think that is not suitable when doubts for any mishap,so auto is not of use.
only i want ask how to use magic number fields,for example if a user feed 1 in "FROM" and 10 in "TO" what will be happens with the trades/orders that have no magic number at all.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:43 am Upgraded Ema trailing stop (made user friendly and some minor changes made)
Hi,
Would it be possible to change this trailing EA to trail only by a set amount of pips rather than an MA?
I would just like a trailing ea that can be set manually to trail at say 30pips or whatever amount I wish to set.
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau

AussieBeau wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:42 pm Hi,
Would it be possible to change this trailing EA to trail only by a set amount of pips rather than an MA?
I would just like a trailing ea that can be set manually to trail at say 30pips or whatever amount I wish to set.
Kindest Regards
AussieBeau
you can do that in Metatrader, right click an open order and you will see an option for trailing stop in pips

mrtools wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:50 am

Updated this version to use the new format bb stops, need the indicator posted for the EA to work. Haven't tested it in a live market so please use with caution.
Dearest Mrtools
Thanks for updating with new BB - big appreciations :)
can you plz manage time adding a feature/extern for which instrument/s to select/add for more specific control over instruments - and time control snippet too
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.