Re: MT4 Divergence indicators List: How good are Divergences and Convergences?

This is a divergence CCI based indicator that was made for me - the benefits are that it shows when the indicator crosses zero in the upper timeframe (by changing the background colour on both indicator and FX charts).

It is very useful as you can see at a glance when the upper TF goes under/over zero against divergence (the Blue histos are divergence in the current TF).
The red histos are increasing momentum, blue histos are divergence, dark orange histos are increasing/decreasing momentum important for the levels and the yellow histos are transitioning or sideways.

The levels are Fibonacci based to help with overbought/sold areas whilst maintaining momentum above or below these levels.
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post (total 8):
Jedidiah, FXchaos, Jimmy, eduarescobar, SijjiN, RplusT, Ricstar_8, Gethsemane

The first page has now been updated with more download links to our "Auto" Divergences indicators 🙂

PS: If you guys have suggestions to add to our download "list" at the first page, please reply and will add them!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, thomdel, rosalieone, vvFish
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Thangarasu wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:42 am Greetings Mr tools & Coders

Please Make This Adjustment for me..!

1. Please Cut off The Level Lines , And The Level Line Should not Extend Further Than Current Bar. as Shown in pic.

2. Also Make Level lines as Dotted Lines..!

Thank You So Much..!
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Thangarasu, SijjiN, Hashim23

Divergences can be the birth of a new trend. However, they are MORE reliable on the higher TFs than your trading/entry chart (if you you're using MTF analysis, which everyone should!). I've tried trading divergences only and they can be VERY misleading. Just because they occur doesn't guarantee price to reverse. The best way to determine whether price will reverse is to follow Market Structure and to wait till Lower Highs (LH) and and Higher Lows (HL) are broken. And the best way to determine LHs and HLs is using the OSMA or a newer MACD.

Below is an example of how to properly read Market Structure. I mark the Lows and Highs using the OSMA. Also, it must be at least 3 bars on the OSMA for a Low or High to be legitimate. After these ares are marked, I wait for structure to be broken and this is how I determine a reversal is eminent! I have also found that using currency strength via profiling helps determine what pairs to trade and Market Structure helps determine when to enter trades. This has lead to consist profits week after week. IMO, it's a better way to trade. Also, if you incorporate MTF, it's amazing!!!!! Divergences can help, but Market Structure being broken is more of a guarantee.

If you study this concept, you will become profitable!!!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
sylvester21

naluvs01 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:39 pm Divergences can be the birth of a new trend. However, they are MORE reliable on the higher TFs than your trading/entry chart (if you you're using MTF analysis, which everyone should!). I've tried trading divergences only and they can be VERY misleading. Just because they occur doesn't guarantee price to reverse. The best way to determine whether price will reverse is to follow Market Structure and to wait till Lower Highs (LH) and and Higher Lows (HL) are broken. And the best way to determine LHs and HLs is using the OSMA or a newer MACD.

Below is an example of how to properly read Market Structure. I mark the Lows and Highs using the OSMA. Also, it must be at least 3 bars on the OSMA for a Low or High to be legitimate. After these ares are marked, I wait for structure to be broken and this is how I determine a reversal is eminent! I have also found that using currency strength via profiling helps determine what pairs to trade and Market Structure helps determine when to enter trades. This has lead to consist profits week after week. IMO, it's a better way to trade. Also, if you incorporate MTF, it's amazing!!!!! Divergences can help, but Market Structure being broken is more of a guarantee.

If you study this concept, you will become profitable!!!!

I'm having trouble finding the bottom window indicator in your picture on this forum. Would you be able to provide the filename here or upload the indicator itself?
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 2):
Lightningstorm7, sylvester21

TransparentTrader wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:06 pm I'm having trouble finding the bottom window indicator in your picture on this forum. Would you be able to provide the filename here or upload the indicator itself?
See Attached...thx
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
TransparentTrader