Re: QQE indicators for MT4

Hello traders,
I try to incorporate QQE into my trading strategy and I must say this is a very good momentum indicator
I used the one posted by mrtools (post# 216)
But I found a problem, QQE alert will not work out right if I stacked 2 QQE indicators. No sound at all coming from it.
They are just silent, but the arrow is still printed as it is supposed to be.
Sometimes, the notification box also did not pop out

Does anybody else experienced/ notice this?
I think I really need help from mrtools

In the picture, below
I stacked M5 & M15 QQE

If mrtools kindly willing to help me with this, I have 1 suggestion
It would be very nice if the 'alert sound' section gives us the option to choose from various externally downloaded audio files (alarm, sirene, etc) rather than the default MT4 audio file. So that we traders who use this indicator will be aware of which QQE is that? the M5 or M15 , we'll know instantly.
Thanks a million thankssss. . .
Attachments

Moving AveragesRe: QQE indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:06 am Did it a bit differently, instead of the rsi changed it out to the dss stoch, think it needs to be tested to determine the best settings though.
This is a neat forumula Mrtools.

With the default settings, it actually works best with the "Double Smoothed Exponential Average" chosen in the Averages Filters dropdown as it's less laggy than the Smoothed MA :thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7, nathanvbasko
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

RockRobb wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:56 pm Hello traders,
I try to incorporate QQE into my trading strategy and I must say this is a very good momentum indicator
I used the one posted by mrtools (post# 216)
But I found a problem, QQE alert will not work out right if I stacked 2 QQE indicators. No sound at all coming from it.
They are just silent, but the arrow is still printed as it is supposed to be.
Sometimes, the notification box also did not pop out

Does anybody else experienced/ notice this?
I think I really need help from mrtools

In the picture, below
I stacked M5 & M15 QQE

If mrtools kindly willing to help me with this, I have 1 suggestion
It would be very nice if the 'alert sound' section gives us the option to choose from various externally downloaded audio files (alarm, sirene, etc) rather than the default MT4 audio file. So that we traders who use this indicator will be aware of which QQE is that? the M5 or M15 , we'll know instantly.
Thanks a million thankssss. . .
Try this version, now has separate zero cross or signal cross alerts and can change the soundfile now. Also when the alert sounds it should tell you what is going on for example "signal cross or zero cross".
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, RockRobb, alexm, josi, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, MarVas

kvak wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:13 am All the best to you too....
Maybe you may make little contribute for us here and share your system :)
yep for sure, I use the NNFX structure for my entries and risk management. the moving average on chart is a filtered EVWMA which I use as a baseline, the first SW is a jurik smoothed HLC trend which i use for initial entries, the second SW is QQE which I use to confirm HLC trend and I also use it for exits and continuation trades (provided price has not penetrated the baseline since I last exited), the third SW is called variance (its pretty much standard deviation) with a moving average put on top I use this to indicate volatility/breakouts. all indicators must find confluence within one candle for a valid trade signal. and I don't take trade if price has moved more than 1 x ATR from baseline.

I hope other traders on the forum get some ideas from this post and I'm always open to suggestions for improvement.

hope it was ok to put this post in this thread.
Attachments
These users thanked the author razzledazzle for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, kvak

hqyhqy wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:32 pm Hello, kvak, would you please put the white candle is divided into two kinds of color? Thank you very much! Love you!
Dont know if I understand your logic correctly.....but somethink like that?
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
太虚一毫, hqyhqy, Milad8732, marwilli, Jedidiah, SijjiN, pail1217, galaxy