Re: QQE indicators for MT4

kenshin281180# wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:26 am Hi Sir, yes I've tried some different iterations but they don't have the same settings as the files I've attached. I just like the simplicity of it and how it looks. Hope that makes sense
Added mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, thomdel

Re: Adding MTF to this QQE indicator

kenshin281180# wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:53 am It works Sir, thank you. Only thing is seems to do is when I remove all of the levels and then add the 50 back in it automatically puts the other levels back in sub window when I change tf's on the indicator. Is there a way to fix that?
You can comment out the one you don't need or use.

from this

Code: Select all

SetLevelValue(1,50);
   SetLevelValue(2,30);
   SetLevelValue(3,70);
to this

Code: Select all

SetLevelValue(1,50);
   //SetLevelValue(2,30);
  // SetLevelValue(3,70);
then you will only have the 50 level
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
kenshin281180#

Re: Adding MTF to this QQE indicator

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:12 amTry.
Hello Mr Tools...

First of all I would like to thank you for your outstanding work in helping the Trader community over your years of participation. I have learned a great deal from studying your work over the last 3 weeks. I wish I was smart enough to write computer code.

With that being said, I would like to now if you could please add a MTF function to these indicators. I am aware that you have several versions of the QQE with the MTF function already. But this particluar one you made fits my system just right. A thousand thanks...

Sorry...I made a mistake on my first post...These are the correct indicators..